So Far, Not So Good.

Which Knick Is Most Likely To Let Us Down Next Season? Except Curry.

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
There must be something cooking in Donnie's office right now surely.

5 - Darko, Curry, Sene...... Lame.
4 - Lee, Hill, Wilcox, Harrington, Jeffries...All good
3 - Gallo, Harrington, Chandler, Crawford...Satisfactory/Good
2 - N8, Douglas, Hughes, Gallo, Chandler, Crawford...Not bad
1 - Duhon, N8... Lame

There's a log jam at 2. Hopefully Hughes is ousted.

The 1 is looking horrid. Please Kahn, just give up....! you butt hole. N8 is not a point guard like it or not btw.

The 5 really is only marginally better than last season. Darko could very well continue to under achieve.

A 2010 playoff birth is our best selling point 1 year from now and this team isn't gonna get it done.

We need upgrades at the 5 & the 1. Just like we did a year ago.

Am I too pessimistic? I doubt it.

jpz17

Starter
There must be something cooking in Donnie's office right now surely.

5 - Darko, Curry, Sene...... Lame.
4 - Lee, Hill, Wilcox, Harrington, Jeffries...All good
3 - Gallo, Harrington, Chandler, Crawford...Satisfactory/Good
1 - Duhon, N8... Lame

There's a log jam at 2. Hopefully Hughes is ousted.

The 1 is looking horrid. Please Kahn, just give up....! you butt hole. N8 is not a point guard like it or not btw.

The 5 really is only marginally better than last season. Darko could very well continue to under achieve.

A 2010 playoff birth is our best selling point 1 year from now and this team isn't gonna get it done.

We need upgrades at the 5 & the 1. Just like we did a year ago.

Am I too pessimistic? I doubt it.

you are... way too much

ANU

Starter
there is no log jam at 2.there's only chandler and hughes.both decent for the 2, not good.hughes is a sad shooter, and chandler is out of position.he and gallo split the 2/3 duties, gallo does the sg things chandler can't(handle the ball,shoot) and chandler does the sf gallo can't (denfending) darko hill and lee aren't bad(curry is). i think that a lee/darko frontline would work(darko's offense, cxmpliments, lee's type of offense, and hid defense compliments lee's lack of and rebounding)remove lee from the equation, and i think hill and darko would work similarly.our frontline looks like it can be very good on paper.

we need an upgrade at pg, and sg.
we have a pretty good young core, the issue is they play similar positions.
chandler gallinari(sf/pf)
darko lee hill(pf/c)
if it was lee/chandler for rubio, we might have filled a need, and cleared time for harrington.

duhon/rubio
hughes/nate
harrington/gallinari
lee/hill
darko/hill

all young with the exceptions of duhon and harrington.

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
Also were 4 days into FA period, DW is waiting to see who gets snapped up by what teams to get in the best position for moving Lee. He knows Millsap, Artest, Turk are all higher up on peoples lists than DLee and they are getting contracts as we speak.

Give it some time.

Also were 4 days into FA period, DW is waiting to see who gets snapped up by what teams to get in the best position for moving Lee. He knows Millsap, Artest, Turk are all higher up on peoples lists than DLee and they are getting contracts as we speak.

Give it some time.

co-sign

we cant assess shiznittt right now free agency hasnt even begun and people are judging DW's moves. its kinda ridiculous lol, I find it funny we bag on off season moves before we are even allowed to make them haha.

lets reconvene with this in a week or so .

Kiyaman

Legend

The only player in the above lineup that we all know could play the SG position decently on a nightly bases is Nate Robinson....and Nate was forced to play the SG position for the last 4 years b/c the Knicks never had a natural SG during those 4 years.

Chandler & Gallo are natural SF that has no bussiness playing the SG position.
And Douglas, Almond, and Joe Crawford will be trying-out for the SG position on the Knicks summer league team.

Larry Hughes has been called out by Lebron and D.Rose so his future is over no matter how well he play next season.