Trade Rumors - mainly AI

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
What major trades/signings will occur in the offseason?
6ers GM Billy King and AI both have verbally agreed that AI will stay in Philly. Probably because there is no1 they can get for him - maybe TMac or Kobe, but no1 in philly likes kobe.
besides the now non-AI story, what trades/major departures do you think will occur in the offseason?

hopefully rasheed will come to ny. :p :)

p

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea i no.. but the 6ers couldnt get rid of him. the only reason hes there is cuz he brings in a lot of $. his game aint that good nemore

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
pyotrveliky said:
yea i no.. but the 6ers couldnt get rid of him. the only reason hes there is cuz he brings in a lot of $. his game aint that good nemore

hes just ok.....
hes just injury prone like houston....
they should swap players.....

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
I def would not want AI on the team, hes 2 much of a ball hog, and he isnt very young he was drafted in wut year like 96? so he mite be almost 30 and houston is like 33, houston fits the scheme much better

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
Hoagies99 said:
I def would not want AI on the team, hes 2 much of a ball hog, and he isnt very young he was drafted in wut year like 96? so he mite be almost 30 and houston is like 33, houston fits the scheme much better

yea, but he's still younger...
he's a better shooter...
but i dislike that he doesnt practice....

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
trust me, you do not want ai on your team. bottom line. he is a ballhog and not a team player. (unless ur a gm who wants $$$$$$)

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
pyotrveliky said:
trust me, you do not want ai on your team. bottom line. he is a ballhog and not a team player. (unless ur a gm who wants $$$$$$)

every gm wants money sorry to tell you...
thats life....

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea i no but cant i naively think that some people are in it for a good team? looks around ... NO ur rite lol. but if ur team doesnt win most people wont like u but ai is an exception. people dont care if the 6ers win that much as long as ai is electrifying. if they did heda been out a few years ago.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
pyotrveliky said:

Too true. I like how he plays but unfortunately he does not make a team better and the Knicks does not need him. We need more unselfish players who will sacrifice their own stats to make the team better.

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
pyotrveliky said:
yea i no but cant i naively think that some people are in it for a good team? looks around ... NO ur rite lol. but if ur team doesnt win most people wont like u but ai is an exception. people dont care if the 6ers win that much as long as ai is electrifying. if they did heda been out a few years ago.

LMAO...
nobody's in it for a good team.....
ITs all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
AI is a great player regardless of whether or not he might be an *******. He leaves everything he's got out on the floor every single night. When he doesn't practice he just has the wrong excuse he says "We're talkin about practice....Not a game, not a game, not a game, but practice" Ok that's corny but if the man said he didn't pracitce because he needed to rest up because he was really tired, and he couldn't make it, FINE WITH ME. He just has to hit most practices. He is basically the whole 6er team, so shut up. It might set a bad example, but who cares? Are we still children? We all have different ways of handling things.

newmove

Rotation player
pyotrveliky said:
The reason why he stays on the team is his great game. He's 2nd in NBA in scoring, 1st in steals, he passes the ball off and he plays with heart.
That's why he's the best sg in the league.

newmove

Rotation player
pyotrveliky said:
Oh that's why he avarages over 6 assists per game while not even playing PG, it's cuz he is a ballhog... i c... nice logics you've got.

newmove

Rotation player
AI aint' a ballhog. He's just invincible and he feels it.
PG? Nah, that would take some rythm from the team. SG is perfect 4 him though he's small.

ARKATECH

Rookie
I'm glad some heads started steping up for AI. I mean Ya'll are acting like he's wack or something. Of course he's a ball hog, his team is trash. He's the smallest player i've seen that had to carry a team by himself. No one player can stop him and some double teams cant contain him. If we didn't have marbury and huston i'd wan't AI ...... no qustion!

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
AI is all banged up and if he keeps going that way, I don't see him lasting in the NBA for too many years. Even if he is young he will end up like that dude derek or eric anderson (can't remember his first name exactly) the third point guard in the squad after so many years of starting. Dude is nice but the last few games I saw him play in he was shooting like 5 out of 21.