2011 the year we make contact

if we dont land a big name player next summer for the 2010 campaign
does walsh hold his money and wait for 2011 or does he splurge on second tier stars just to add players.

here is the list of probable stars in 2011 who are FA.

Josh Smith
Gerald wallace
Maurice Williams
Rip hamilton
Stephen Jackson
Baron Davis
Andrew Bynum
Al Jefferson
Devin Harris
Chris paul
Dwight Howard
Rashard lewis
Jameer Nelson
Kevin Martin
Jose Calderon
Deron Williams

Is it possible we could sign a player like amare, bosh, wade, lebron.

and wait one more year for curry's contract to run out or jefferies and then go after our second man in 2011.

could you imagine Chris paul, Chandler, Gallo, Lebron, Hill. as our 2011-2012 starting line up. W. Douglas, Darko, and Almond coming off the bench.

65 + win team for several years in a row.

ANU

Starter
hoopshype says paul's contract has a player option in 2012.donnie needs to be preemptive and get john wall. we need to have wall in the chamber just in case james or wade stay put or bail on the knicks for the nets(in james's case) or the bulls(in wade's)

next year's draft is loaded with big men, and the teams i assume will be lotto teams seem set at pg.

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=96218&postcount=15

wall is the franchise player this team needs.he'll be revolutionary.he's a pass first pg with swag(for those who feel that's a necessity being a ny pg :D)

Last edited:

dave2138

Rotation player
um thats some pretty high expectations to think the Knicks can get John Wall. Thats like saying go get Blake Griffin..

ANU

Starter
um thats some pretty high expectations to think the Knicks can get John Wall. Thats like saying go get Blake Griffin..
i think i was pretty clear as to why and how we could get him.maybe i should wait for old timer to read it for you.

dave2138

Rotation player
so the knicks will get the next Dwayne Wade because no other team has a need for a PG...let me know how that works out..

dave2138

Rotation player
I like Houston's chances at Wall. They should be one of the worst teams in the NBA and safe to say Brooks is not their future PG.

Its still way too early to tell. The only safe prediction to make is that the Knicks won't have enough assets to trade for a top 5 pick or even a lottery pick next yearto get him. I think the only reason you bring up John Wall's name is to try and show us your "superior" knowledge of basketball by saying this kid is going to be the next superstar so lets get him. Its just not going to happen..like I said before if you say go get John Wall its the same as saying go get Blake Griffin.

ANU

Starter
my superior knowledge of basketball?lol.try a little harder.john wall is the best amateur basketball player in the world.anyone who's seen enough basketball would agree.bring your other account on.lame.

dave2138

Rotation player
i meant you are attempting to show your superior knowledge, but failed because we all already know who Wall already is. You don't have to bring up his name and act like you are the only one who thinks he is the next big shit.

ANU

Starter
:teeth: ok.i failed cause i mentioned him as if i knew about him whilst pretending others did not.that is ridiculous.what would i gain from"revealing to the world!" who john wall is?lol.you say I'm trying to sound like i have superior knowledge and yet you're the one coming off like a douchebag.

and fyi, i can say what ever the **** i want.its a free forum.you're a nobody.**** you.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
:teeth: ok.i failed cause i mentioned him as if i knew about him whilst pretending others did not.that is ridiculous.what would i gain from"revealing to the world!" who john wall is?lol.you say I'm trying to sound like i have superior knowledge and yet you're the one coming off like a douchebag.

and fyi, i can say what ever the **** i want.its a free forum.you're a nobody.**** you.

Very good job contradicting yourself there. I totally understand if you can say whatever you want, but he is a nobody. Yeah.

And anu, it seems like every time you post here, its about john wall. i think you need to stop dickriding wall, because it sounds like that is what youre doing...

johnstarky

Rotation player
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I seen you 'round for a long long time
I really 'membered you when you drink my wine

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown
I called you but you could not look around

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I bring my money to the welfare line
I see you standing in it every time

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

The color of your skin don't matter to me
As long as we can live in harmony

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I'd kinda like to be the President
so I can show you how your money's spent

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Sometimes I don't speak too bright
but yet I know what I'm talking about

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I know you're working for the CIA
they wouldn't have you in the Mafia

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I seen you 'round for a long long time
I really 'membered you when you drink my wine

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown
I called you but you could not look around

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I bring my money to the welfare line
I see you standing in it every time

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

The color of your skin don't matter to me
As long as we can live in harmony

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I'd kinda like to be the President
so I can show you how your money's spent

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Sometimes I don't speak too bright
but yet I know what I'm talking about

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I know you're working for the CIA
they wouldn't have you in the Mafia

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

lol. if that is aimed at me im not meaning to start shit anyway

ANU

Starter
next topic? lets talk about, how you are a douche bag. tell us, what drove you to such jerkoffian limits of cuntery? was it a divorce?erectile dysfunction? tell me, you stupid bleached asshole.<object width="480" height="390"></object><object width="480" height="390"></object>maybe then i'd understand your douchebaggery.**** you dave, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
if we dont land a big name player next summer for the 2010 campaign
does walsh hold his money and wait for 2011 or does he splurge on second tier stars just to add players.

here is the list of probable stars in 2011 who are FA.

Josh Smith
Gerald wallace
Maurice Williams
Rip hamilton
Stephen Jackson
Baron Davis
Andrew Bynum
Al Jefferson
Devin Harris
Chris paul
Dwight Howard
Rashard lewis
Jameer Nelson
Kevin Martin
Jose Calderon
Deron Williams

Is it possible we could sign a player like amare, bosh, wade, lebron.

and wait one more year for curry's contract to run out or jefferies and then go after our second man in 2011.

could you imagine Chris paul, Chandler, Gallo, Lebron, Hill. as our 2011-2012 starting line up. W. Douglas, Darko, and Almond coming off the bench.

65 + win team for several years in a row.

THIS IS NOT A DREAM, YOU ARE HALLUCINATING LOLZ

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Wasn't trying to be smart, but your post was funny too me. There is no way a franchise like New Orleans gives away Paul. If they do they'll be out of the NBA.

Wasn't trying to be smart, but your post was funny too me. There is no way a franchise like New Orleans gives away Paul. If they do they'll be out of the NBA.

What r u talking about give away....its called sign, if the knicks pick up a lebron or wade next summer, why wouldnt paul want to sign with the knicks the following summer, your funny thinking that chris paul wouldnt want to play along side another super star.