Who Killed Steve McNair and his girl? I think it was this 2 ****ers?

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/kazemi-police-now-thinking-she-was-murdered-24889

Kazemi: Police Now Thinking She Was Murdered?

<!-- foobar --> Interesting to note that Nasvhille police have still not confirmed that Sahel Kazemi, the 20-year-old mistress of Steve McNair who was found dead with him on Saturday, was killed by a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Local authorities, after leaning to rule the crime as a murder-suicide, have now seemingly changed their stance on the killings. (Something that comes as zero surprise to me.)
(Photo of Sahel Kazemi inside condo where she and McNair were murdered)
How else can you explain police now telling the TENNESSEAN that an investigation will ?take many days of interviews with their families and friends and witnesses who saw the 36-year-old McNair out on the town Friday night before police will rule whether the deaths were a murder-suicide or a double homicide.?
And then there?s this:
It will be weeks before toxicology tests reveal whether either of them had alcohol or drugs in their systems. Agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and explosives are tracing the gun?s registration to determine whether it belonged to McNair or someone else. McNair is licensed to carry a handgun in Tennessee.
BALONEY. The police will know the results of those toxicology tests in a couple days. Not to mention the gun registration. The local authorities are sandbagging the timeline to get the media off their back in the case. So we?ll forget about it - and allow them to be more effective in the investigation. And that?s fine by me.
<form id="polls_form_312" class="wp-polls-form" action="/kazemi-police-now-thinking-she-was-murdered-24889" method="post"> <input name="poll_id" value="312" type="hidden">
Changed your mind about McNair-Kazemi case?
  • <input id="poll-answer-1102" name="poll_312" value="1102" type="radio"> <label for="poll-answer-1102">No, Murder-Suicide. She did it.</label>
  • <input id="poll-answer-1103" name="poll_312" value="1103" type="radio"> <label for="poll-answer-1103">Yes, Double homicide.</label>
<input name="vote" value=" Vote " class="Buttons" onclick="poll_vote(312);" onkeypress="poll_result(312);" type="button">​

</form>
There are just so many details of this case that don?t add up. McNair?s friend not calling police for an hour after discovering the bodies. McNair reportedly having his life threatened at a local bar the night before the killings. McNair?s wife saying she hadn?t seen him in two days. (I?m not accusing her of anything by the way.)
(Myspace message of Keith Norfleet, Sahel Kazemi?s ex-boyfriend)
And then there?s Kazemi?s ex-boyfriend Keith Norfleet, who in an interview with the TENNESSEAN, knew intimate details about Kazemi?s relationship with McNair. He also stated that he made a Saturday morning visit to McNair?s condo - but never said why. What the hell?​
(Keith Norfleet, Sahel Kazemi?s former longtime boyfriend)
Last night I posted the rather ominous message on Norfleet?s now-private Myspace account. Perhaps even more interesting though is the since-deleted status message of one of Norfleet?s friends on Myspace, ?Jett Jackson?. Jackson?s account has since been deleted, but I saved a screen shot of it. Posted after the jump.
Note the date of Jackson?s last login, July 2. The two bodies were reportedly discovered on Saturday, July 4. Just pointing the discrepancy out, not accusing anyone of anything here - yet. You have to believe though that police are interested in Jackson?s Myspace message. Or more specifically, the timing of it.
a1af8261a239bfe494eb946a2d0d5ced_jettjacksonmyspacemessage.jpg
(Black box covers the word f?k)
From the outset, I never even consider Kazemi as a suspect in McNair?s death. I think there was a third party involved. With all the reported information out there, there?s really no way to definitively conclude that Kazemi murdered McNair and then took her own life.
And now the police, after initially implying this was an open-and-shut murder/suicide, are now they?re saying the investigation into what happen could take weeks or months?
85c6b1112add1cf83265c9db891c241e_sahelkazemiphoto2.jpg
My guess is we?ll have an information embargo from police for the next few weeks, then a bomb will drop and we?ll get a suspect in the what could be two murders. There?s just too much out there to conclude otherwise.
But don?t look for breaking news on this case from the sports media, it clearly can?t get away from the story fast enough. Thank goodness for blogs.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Over there on ESPN they call it a murder-suicide case, I really feel that is false. I believe it was Keith Norfleet and Jett Jackson. They didn't like Mcnair and Keith was jealous of losing his girl to him. Jett help Keith staging the crime making it seem like the girl did it and then killed herself. The notion of her killing him doesn't make any sense to me. It just doesn't. I might be wrong but police should really investigate Keith and Jett as potential suspects. Damn had this been in NY this case would have been done already.

By the way I brought the news into this site because I would like to know how you guys feel about the case, and I also posted in the Sports forum (but no 1 goes there, lol)

jimkcchief88

All Star
I am still leaning toward the murder suicide. Unless PD is chasing a suspect secretly, the fact the aren't looking for a suspect says alot. Sounds like a for real fatal attraction.

TunerAddict

Starter
I don't buy murder suicide...

Why?

Thats something that hasn't been answered. No motive. Meanwhile, these two guy have motive, and so does Steve's wife.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
I don't think Mcnair's wife is involve but like you said those two are. However, now they are saying that the gun was registered by the girl so some will blindly say it was her that committed both deaths. This is a hard case to analyze but my gut feeling is those two guys felt humiliated and wanted to get back especially the ex.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I don't buy murder suicide...

Why?

Thats something that hasn't been answered. No motive. Meanwhile, these two guy have motive, and so does Steve's wife.

Here's your motive: "Look here, crazy b***ch, I ain't foolin' with no mo'. You just got a DUI with me in the car, this is more drama than I signed up for. We are done." Says Air Mcnair. " No more fancy dinners and 07' Escalades in both of our names for you. "

" If I can't have you, no one else can either" responds the crazy b***ch. Pop pop and that's all she wrote. She realizes she is gonna spend the next 20 to life in prison and turns the gun on herself.

That's why Shakespear wrote: "Hell hath no wrath like a women's scorn."

TunerAddict

Starter
Here's your motive: "Look here, crazy b***ch, I ain't foolin' with no mo'. You just got a DUI with me in the car, this is more drama than I signed up for. We are done." Says Air Mcnair. " No more fancy dinners and 07' Escalades in both of our names for you. "

" If I can't have you, no one else can either" responds the crazy b***ch. Pop pop and that's all she wrote. She realizes she is gonna spend the next 20 to life in prison and turns the gun on herself.

That is extrememly sexist.

You don't know either of these two people to guess that type of reaction.

My assumptions are based on the fact that the majority of people are reasonable...

StreetDreams21

I got Soul

Its hell hath no fury like a woman scorned....

and this is possible, that girl looks like trouble. But you cant make a decision just because of a girls look...your theory is a shot in the dark.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer

That girl was way too hot to kill herself knowing damn well she could of had another money fest (athlete, celebrity) any time that she wanted. Just look at herbro, she seems way beyond her years and the only one that was getting fooled was poor Mcnair. She already had the condo and the escalade to do what the hell she wanted to do there. Plus she probably got money too, so I say it way her ex doing this shit out of hatred and getting back at both of them.

jimkcchief88

All Star
So how do y'all explain that the gun was registered in her name, bought a couple of days ago and registered to her??? And they found the gun UNDER her body at the scene of the crime??? What killer shoots somebody, then leaves the murder weapon at the scene under one of the victims??? This is not a hard one to figure out here guys. This one might as well be called "Goldigger Gone Bad." She didn't have any money, she was a waitress at Dave and Busters. Mcnair cosigned that Escalade for her, basically buying it for her I'm sure. Use your 40 vision here fellas: Look up in the sky its a bird its a plane, wats that n***** name??? Captain sav-a-ho Man!!!!