47 Yaroslav Korolev F 6-10 245 05/7/1987 Moscow 2
40 David Noel F 6-6 230 2/27/1984 1
18 Mouhamed Sene C 6-11 230 5/12/1986 Senegal 3
50 Rashaad Singleton C 7-0 270 5/22/1987 Florida Southern R
55 Nikoloz Tskitishvili F 7-0 225 4/13/1983 Intl 4

shaolin15

Rookie
!

Wow im happy to see David Noel play for us. starting 5 will hopefully be douglas, crawford, almond, ewing and hill.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
I was wondering where this guy was Yaroslav Korolev, a former lottery pick of the Clippers in 2005. I would like to see if this Russian can play.

portega1968

El Cacique
Id like to see if Sene has any chance at outperforming Skita

one of those two may be getting regular season minutes in the middle if Lee signs elsewhere and Eddy Curry is sent packing

btw.. rashaad singleton? does he have any chance?

this is a nov2008 post on him:

Rashaad Singleton - Florida Southern - 7'0 280 - DIV II - C

43 FG% 33FT % 1.7 BPG 3.3 RPG 0.4 APG 2.7 PPG (Georgia)

Singleton has yet to produce on the hardwood as his combination of height and athleticism would suggest, yet the fact that he has continues to makes strides really makes him a player of interest. Despite his lack of offensive moves, he is a solid shotblocker with a great deal of potential, especially considering his junior status. Up to this point in Singleton's career he has been a project who has relied on instincts rather than fundamentals. But with more instructional coaching, he can hopefully learn the nuances of back to the basket moves. Physically, he does a great job of running the court and moves very fluid for someone his size. Singleton's biggest issue this season will be staying away from quick fouls. In the past, his over-aggressiveness was often his downfall. Singleton did not exit Georgia because of off the court issues. Rather, it simply came down to playing time, which he will get plenty of the year.

I found this board searching for the knicks summer league roster. Thanks for posting. I don't know much about most of the players but would like to see Sene play well, along with Almond, Douglas, and Hill. It's too bad Galinari isn't playing. The Knicks need to have some young guys step up this year.

Coastyn

Rookie
pshh

Man, why isnt Eddy's fat a$$ out there??? He needs to prove that he can still still play! (so he can get traded)! At least prove that he's in shape. He should be droppin numbers on hese youngins

metrocard

Legend
Theres already a summer league thread...Mods, can you do something about people making multiple, random, useless threads?

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Theres already a summer league thread...Mods, can you do something about people making multiple, random, useless threads?

At least one member actually thanked me for posting this thread, which I took my precious time to put up. In fact here's a link for the entire summer league rosters and teams schedules.

http://www.nbadraft.net/node/8843

I don't recall anybody putting the actual rosters with players height, college, etc. If they already did, I apologize but let me tell you that this is NOT your board, get over it. Just because you got a million post with 7 other people posting for you doesn't make you more important than any new member that joins this amazing great site.

jimkcchief88

All Star
At least one member actually thanked me for posting this thread, which I took my precious time to put up. In fact here's a link for the entire summer league rosters and teams schedules.

I don't recall anybody putting the actual rosters with players height, college, etc. If they already did, I apologize but let me tell you that this is NOT your board, get over it. Just because you got a million post with 7 other people posting for you doesn't make you more important than any new member that joins this amazing great site.

Just keep posting threads. Anything besides Marbury and Rubio is a breath of fresh air to this site. Welcome. Glad to talk about players that actually wear Knick uni's anytime. That's what its all about.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Just keep posting threads. Anything besides Marbury and Rubio is a breath of fresh air to this site. Welcome. Glad to talk about players that actually wear Knick uni's anytime. That's what its all about.

Thanks bro I appreciate that! I agree with you, we should talk more about the players that we have more so than players that aren't part of our squad. I'm really excited to watch Jordan Hill and Toney Douglas next week along with the free agents that could possibly make our team. I'm glad Danilo won't play, we don't want to slow his progress by injuries. I think he just needs pre-season to get him started and would love to see him be our 6th man, and Chandler start at the 3, Hill at 4, Darko 5. I'm ready to see the Knicks move forward without Lee/Nate as I don't want Hill and Douglas to ride the pine all season long. Lets give them confidence right away, they both run the floor extremely well. Are both very athletic, can shoot and drive and are perfect fits to our system.

metrocard

Legend

Littleniggashutthe**** up
No one is saying is my board.
Just don't be a dumbass and post the same shit that as already been posted.

If you feel I'm more important than you, I don't really givea****.

"This amazing great site" You sound like you need sex...especially when you kiss ass of someone like jimcheif...getthe****out kid.