Andre Miller?

LeFlume

All Star
If Grant Hill elects to re-sign with the Phoenix Suns, the Knicks will consider making an offer to free agent point guard Andre Miller, according to a team source. With free agent dollars drying up and more teams exercising fiscal responsibility, Miller is one high-profile free agent who is falling through the cracks. Miller's loss could be a huge gain for the Knicks, who would significantly upgrade their point-guard position by adding a player who helped transform the Sixers from a lottery team to solid playoff team after he came over from Denver in the Allen Iverson trade.

Just a rumor for now but I wouldn't mind Andre Miller at all. Very solid PG.

Daily News article..

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...cks_could_look_to_andre_miller_as_plan_b.html

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
He's okay. Doesn't give you flashy plays but he does bring composure and stableness that teams need at the PG position.

Plus, any FA point guard would be an upgrade over duhon.

Jmeyreles

Rookie
Getting Andre Miller would be somewhat of an improvement at the point. Miller has shown to changed a lottery team to a playoff team even though they lost in the first round every year but he still good. Do not get me wrong Duhon showed last season that he could play in this system but I do not see him being a franchise point guard. Miller has a more experience and great leadership skills. Duhon is obviously a better shooter but is he a better point guard? But now I am debating whether the Knicks should offer him a 1 year deal or 3 year. He is only 33 years old and has a lot to offer.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
He'd cost a good amount of money, probably the full MLE. I don't think we should get him unless we're really confident that we can get rid of Curry and Jeffries...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i want sessions more, theres no offers with this guy so if we make him a fair offer he'll accept

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
i want sessions more, theres no offers with this guy so if we make him a fair offer he'll accept
I strongly agree. Im surprised a young up and coming pg like sessions hasnt received any free agent buzz. After drafting Jennings Im pretty sure the Bucks wouldnt match our offer. He would be a steal for the MLE

portega1968

El Cacique
andrea is an awesome pg, but at this stage in his career, Id rather take a chance on Sessions or even Jarret Jack

Toons

is the Bo$$
just an update from the post

Walsh also appears close to making Sixers point guard Andre Miller a formal offer for the one-year, $5.8 million midlevel exception, feeling there is a chance of stealing him. The Sixers will not offer Miller more than a one-year deal.

Miller will be 34 next season and the Sixers are going with youth. A Sixers source said Philadelphia general manager Ed Stefanski is talking to several teams about sign-and-trades but has yet to hear from the Knicks. The source said it is doubtful the Sixers and Knicks could reach a sign-and-trade deal. Miller is not the player he once was, doesn't play high-tempo, but is an upgrade over Chris Duhon.