Nets vs Knicks Official Website including Game Dates

WiL8000

Rotation player
Those tickets will be hard to get, I'm gonna look into that. This is going to be a great series, possibly reinstating the old rivalry between these two teams. Of course I beleive the Knicks can win this series, they match up well against the Nets, they just have to play hard. No matter what I'll be watching these games closely. I made some wallpaper featuring this series. There may still be a little work to be done, but they look pretty nice if you ask me. The administrator, Rady might post em up. Go Knicks!!!

how do people see this going then??

i think we'll get to game 6 for the result where the knicks will take the series 4-2 at the garden :)

e_D

Benchwarmer
7 games decides it in my view. i think we might see a peek of how dope NYK is going to be next season in this matchup. I cant wait to see Steph burn kidd!

whats the ticket situation like for these playoff games??

i've been trying like crazy for the May 1st match at the garden, the only time i can make it and the match might not even happen!! :rolling:

does anyone know how ticketmaster work the release of tickets, or even if this game is sold out already.

would be grateful for the help.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea this is gonna b a great series
and its on ESPN
hot shit i get 2 watch!!
i live in philly and sadly dont have msg.

newmove

Rotation player
i'd say 4-2 NYK rulez again... ;)
THIS time stephon gonna take a charge of the situation and will not let it all slip. i'm sure. just wait and yall see.