Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Curry Vows To Dominate

Yeah this is why his ass has to work hard and earn the starting job! If he sucks, he gets benched and let him keep working hard. @ that point that is the end of that project. If we can't find takers, we will have the take the hit.

Default New workout photo of EC

Eddy Curry will play so well that it will attract Lebron to come here ^^^^^ buhahahahaha that's the funniest sh*t ever lay off the peyote man
    Last edited by Dirk; Jul 13, 2009 at 20:23.

As much as i would like to dream about curry dominating (which he should with his size), we already know this wont happen. We seen him when he was in shape...he was a beast in the paint when going 1 on 1 against a defender, but he was turnover prone and didnt know how to pass out of the double team. He doesnt rebound or defend, and hes not built for a quick tempo system. Our best bet and only bet is to trade him. I dont wanna see him fail, and i hope he does good wherever he goes but hes gotta go.

Eddy Curry failed to impress New York Knicks management after forgetting to bring his sneakers to a workout in Las Vegas.

Management had high hopes for the center, who has trimmed down substantially during the offseason. The team hired a personal trainer that helped the center lose about 30 pounds.
    During his Vegas workout, however, Curry failed to impress. He reportedly appeared listless during brief workouts. The fact that Eddy Curry forgot his sneakers probably didn't help matters.
    Curry's been known to have the occasional workout blunder. Last year, Curry was so heavy [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

LOL! What a douche bag!

I know.... At least Curry got us going for 24 hours this year, before reality slaps us in the face. FORGET YOUR SHOES? Man....

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Surprise people think Curry can fit in this offense.
    Or anywhere else for that matter.
    Its over guys...move on.

Nyk Logo Curry

I agree with all of the positive aspects Eddy brings to the table. I feel that us TRUE Knicks, have to stick by Curry for one more season, especially since he proved to the team that he is somewhat dedicated to getting back on track. I cannot wait to see him play, as he has looked good in practice. I say kepp Curry this year, hopefully he plays like the old Curry for multiple reasons: So he can get burn instead of benchwarming. To attract other teams' interest b/c he wants to start fresh with a new team.

So, if he can help the Knicks obtain a winning record this year which will also attract the heavily coveted FA's of next year, the Knicks would be in a win/win situation, for once.

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

this is just hype with Curry... at well over 300 pounds, this guy is just gonna be the same lumbering brick and wont be worth **** to any team any time soon.

Im not gonna be fooled by all the spin laid down by his trainer and agent... Im just hoping they talk enough bull**** to entice Houston or whoever to get him off our payroll

Even if Curry got in shape, which I doubt he actually did, he would be horrible in this system. He would totally kill our offensive chemistry. This offense is predicated on ball movement, Curry is a blackhole. Pass it to him, the possession will most likely end in a turnover. Plus, any offense he creates is diminished because of his lack of defense and rebounding. He plays a losing style of basketball. I don't want any part of him this season. Hopefully we can trade him during the summer.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Surprise people think Curry can fit in this offense.
    Or anywhere else for that matter.
    Its over guys...move on.
    You actually make a decent point. Shaq slowed down the Suns so why would Curry be able to run with the Knicks? It's a good question and concern, even if Curry is back in shape. We'll have to wait and see.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

the only thing curry will dominate .. is the buffet table

Originally Posted by moneyg
    the only thing curry will dominate .. is the buffet table

Superstar

Default Curry's Future

Curry needs another big contract because, for whatever reasons, it appears he has spent more than he has made to date. I believe he is motivated. I also believe that his trainers have a good plan.

From what I have read, it appears that Curry did not start his current regimen until the second half of May at which time he weighed in at 358 pounds. He is now 328. There are two more months before the pre-season training begins. It is anticipated that he will come in at somewhere between 300 and 315 pounds. His trainers suggest that a good portion of that weight will have substituted fat for muscle and that Curry will be well conditioned. We are not going to know how true this might be until Curry starts running the floor in game like situations.

But an in shape Curry still will not thrive in a D'Antoni system. He could thrive in a slower half court system.

We are stuck with Curry until he shows something more than a 30 pound loss from a ridiculous 358 pounds. Only then will we be able to ship him out.

I still see him with Houston, but later rather than sooner.

Originally Posted by KnicksAreBack
    I feel that us TRUE Knicks, have to stick by Curry for one more season
    What the hell is that supposed to mean? Oh because I don't stick by Curry even though he's done JACK for us the past 4 seasons I'm not a true Knicks fan? Gimme a f**king break man and watch you don't break your neck coming down from your high horse. The guys a fat lump of sh*t who doesn't seem to care that he's wearing a Knicks jersey. Maybe, after a couple of months into the season, and if I see a DRASTIC CONSISTENT IMPROVEMENT ON BOTH ENDS OF THE COURT I'LL CONSIDER THINKING ABOUT CONSIDERING getting behind Eddy Curry again. But sorry dude, I'm no lesser of a Knick fan than you or a "false" Knick fan for feeling this way. The guy has shown NOTHING to me for him to deserve my time, worry, money and support.