Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harrington's future

yep...If the jazz really take Al for carlos then David will be a portland trailblazer. Lee was the man for us, i wonder if he's stil guna be that double double guy for any other team.

MY WORST FEAR IS if Lee transforms into that rookie sophomore MVP David Lee

Originally Posted by Coastyn
    yep...If the jazz really take Al for carlos then David will be a portland trailblazer. Lee was the man for us, i wonder if he's stil guna be that double double guy for any other team.

MY WORST FEAR IS if Lee transforms into that rookie sophomore MVP David Lee
    Lee will be a double double guy for other team. He proved that in his second year without being a starter and almost did it in his third year when he played behind Zach. And I hope if he will transforms into that rookie sophomore MVP it will be with us. This it doesn't mean we got to break the bank for him but 8-9 mill/4-5 years it's a good deal.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Nyk Logo

I've said for months that Lee is overrated but I'm starting to think letting Lee walk is a bad idea. Trade Lee to get something in return (Not Boozer) I can see. IMO there aren't any free agents out there that can really help us get better. There was talk of a possible Lee/Jeffries trade, that I can see to clear cap. That and the fact that Jeffries is completely useless. But the more I think about it Lee is not only the teams best rebounder, he's a top rebounder in the league. Does this mean he should get 10 mill a year? Hell No, but we should meet him half way.

If we don't have some kind of strategy to get to the playoffs now don't expect anyone of supreme quality to come to NY over staying where they are.