Game 1: NJ vs NY

rady

Administrator
Staff member
not to many things to comment about this first game, we all had high hopes, especially about this first one, but this loss i think had bringed us all back with both our feet on the ground
the game recap is online, if any of you want to check it
Props to hardaway and mohammed for their great contribution, and hope tim thomas' injury is not serious

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea not 2 much positive. marbury disappeared... baker played decently as did penny. START HIM DAM IT!!!! i think mutombo should start this series. we need him inside. we played lil d and got burned on the run. OUCH, not pretty

p

6thman

Benchwarmer
It's hard guys, we're back to reality :cry: :cry:
Let's make 4 statements:
- The shooting was afwul for the guys coming off the bench and just 37% for the knicks, Nets had 51% :?
-Where was the D-fens???? I saw so much alley oops in the 1 quarter!! And then the Nets win by 24!
-What the hell is Kurt doind in attack??? 1/10! :? :?
-We need Houston so much!!!!!!!

I hope that NY and TT will be ready for the second game and show a good team coz the one from yesterday was kinda bad!!!

GO KNIIIIICKS

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
Game 1: NJ vs. NY

Can anyone fill me in on what happened yesterday? I didnt see the game because i was at a car show in manhattan.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
o fdub, ull enjoy this...
in the 1st half, fw took a charge on jkidd (which wasnt called btw). then kidd stood over him and was in his face. when fw got up, he leveled kidd and got called for the foul. thats the toughness we need.

p

kevin

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
the knicks it wasent a good game thats all u can say it was an off day

This is the playoffs there is no time for an off day anymore. What if they have three more off days.

Shandon Anderson is a terrible basketball player