Cotto vs. Pac

clumsy

Rotation player
Finally a big time fight.

I cannot call it really....Pac never had his body tested and Cotto will test his body. At the same time Cotto seems to get cut a lot and Pac is mad fast so he might cut him early. Cotto will also most likely enter the ring much bigger than Pac.

i say a very slight edge to pac just due to difference in hand speed, but that might be negated if Cotto comes to the fight at 160...can't wait for it tho regardless. Predictions?

metrocard

Legend
Cotto has fought a lot of fast guys and have dominated...his only lost came to a slow guy in Margarito

Pacq is good, but Cotto should definately be the favorite here.

JayJ44

Starter
I think Cotto will win for 2 reasons. First of all, Cotto has a very strong right hand, and since Pac is a southpaw, he will be vulnerable to Cotto's right hand. Secondly, Cotto's body punching will get to Pac. I don't think he can handle the punishment to his body.

clumsy

Rotation player
i don't count the Margarito fight as a loss in light of what happened.

I do however did not think he beat Clottey (i would have scored draw) I think because of the cut it's why that is my x factor in this fight.

No cut Cotto will beat in decision. Not quite sure if he is going to KO him...in my eyes Cotto doesn't have the greatest Killer Instinct.

Cut i think Manny will win cuz he won't be able to the punches as clear. I don't think Pac will knock him out see either...chin is too strong. It will be a decision fight.