Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LOL..Marbury Cries Like the Bitch He Is!

Can EVERYONE get over Marbury -__- I stopped caring about him ever since he became a Celtic. You guys bringing him up just shows how much you guys dickride him holy **** I dont even post here nomore i just come here to check in how my knicks are doing and im STILL seeing Marbury stuff what did he kill your kids or something hop off -__-

AND IN RESPONSE TO THE VIDEO
    well its a GOSPEL song right? hes a religious man now and well most religious people when listening to Gospel cry maybe he was crying about his dad or something but Gospel makes ALOT of people go into tears I have no problem with the video i dont think any less of him by seeing the video and well im not saying I would cry to a gospel song but ALOT of people do ONLY problem I have with this video and this whole topic is

1. Its in a KNICKS forum
    2. Why post it on the internet and why with a shirt off?

lol It's on a Knicks forum cause he ruined our franchise for several years, what we are not allowed to talk about ex players???? Anyone who watches this video and thinks this guy is in his right mind is crazier than marbury is. I have nothing against him ballin tears (he puts more enthusiasm into that than when he's ballin on the hardwood IMO), it's the fact he has his shirt off and he does it for 3 minutes in front of a webcam and distributes it to a global audience which he knows fine rightly it's going to be viewed multiple times and the basis of much discussion. SERIOUS ISSUES, THIS GUY NEEDS HELP REALLY REALLY FAST

Default Wackbury

why did he stream that? holy crap, that was stupid
    he had to know playing music from dad's funeral would make him cry...

FLASH! MARBURY'S GOT PROBLEMS!

makes me glad he's off the team. wish it didn't end the way it did, but...
    whew...wacky! he must be on doctor-prescribed drugs.

Cheers!

who's stephon marbury?

I don't know why we are still arguing 1. Enough people have -- most likely correctly -- observed that Marbury has some serious mental health issues.

2. Either Metrocard is taking the piss, then you shouldn't react, or he is serious then he must be so delusional that there is no point in arguing at all.

Originally Posted by Dirk
    lol It's on a Knicks forum cause he ruined our franchise for several years, what we are not allowed to talk about ex players???? Anyone who watches this video and thinks this guy is in his right mind is crazier than marbury is. I have nothing against him ballin tears (he puts more enthusiasm into that than when he's ballin on the hardwood IMO), it's the fact he has his shirt off and he does it for 3 minutes in front of a webcam and distributes it to a global audience which he knows fine rightly it's going to be viewed multiple times and the basis of much discussion. SERIOUS ISSUES, THIS GUY NEEDS HELP REALLY REALLY FAST
    My problem is you guys hate on this guy like he raped your mother hes gone he has NOTHING to do with the knicks anymore and you guys STILL dickride this guy like everyone just get over Marbury hes gone not a knick probably not in the nba soon SOO just drop it and yea like i said only problems i have with the video is that he posted it on youtube and he has his shirt off and his friend is singing but ALL IM SAYING IS its not right to make fun of the man just for crying to a gospel song

Veteran

Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    WHAT!!? Is that true? Why?
    Originally Posted by Scribbles
    Now can someone explain why he was eating Vaseline during his livestream...

That is wild homo, no?
    Not as crazy as it sounds. Robert Chesbrough who invented vaseline ate a tablespoon of vaseline every day. He lived to be a 101 years old.

Marbury is really hurting himself lately. First bad mouthing the Knicks and now this stream which makes him look like a nut job. If some team offers him the vets min he better not turn it down like he did the Celtics.

Superstar

I dont know if any of you saw this, but Marbury apparently posted his phone number asking people to call him. So all you psychos out there who want to call and say how much you love/admire him, here is your chance.

StarburyMarburyA lot of people where asking for a hot line number. Well here it is. Call me anytime. Love is love. I love you more then you know 9179237775
    18 minutes ago from UberTwitter

Originally Posted by thekidd13
    My problem is you guys hate on this guy like he raped your mother hes gone he has NOTHING to do with the knicks anymore and you guys STILL dickride this guy like everyone just get over Marbury hes gone not a knick probably not in the nba soon SOO just drop it and yea like i said only problems i have with the video is that he posted it on youtube and he has his shirt off and his friend is singing but ALL IM SAYING IS its not right to make fun of the man just for crying to a gospel song
    Nah, I don't hate him like he raped my mother. If he done that i would hunt him down and I would murder him and rot in jail the rest of my life considering I avoided the death penalty. I'm not dickriding him, I don't know where you getting that from. I'm just commenting on a former Knicks player who is tetering on the edge of pure dementia. One would think that Stefon doesn't need to do this, with all the money he has and a successful business underway. Point out to me where I am making fun of him or "dickriding" him. Okay maybe you are not pointing me out specifically but when Marbury is asking for it like this and for the lack of success he brought to our franchise I don't mind Knick fans having a go at him, I think they are entitled to it. He needs to shut his mouth fast and stop posting **** like this. Is his Mom still alive? I would love to know what she thinks when she takes a look at what he has been doing of late.

"I kno dats not strawberry flavored vaseline, starbury is eatin, wow wow wow"
    "Why is starbury cryin, what the hell is goin on, geeeez"
    Shaqs tweeter response to Marbury's streaming for help.

I can't watch Marbury destroy his career. It's moronic. There honestly would've been a time where I'd have been happy to see this, but it's beyond lame. He's literally ruining his career with obsessive and creative narcissism.

If he's not psychologically damaged, then arrogance has made him completely stupid.

Read this.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

All I know is that the 2009-2010 season will be the first season for us WITHOUT MARBURY on the roster! Expect great things. That dude is crazy and the Knicks let him run the point position for a looong time. History will repeat itself again. The Nets got rid of Marbury before, they became title contenders. The Suns got rid of Marbury, they made deep playoffs every year. We'll make playoffs this year, just watch. And when we make playoffs, let's drop Lebron and the Cavs in the playoffs to ensure he's going to us hahahaha.