LOL..Marbury Cries Like the Bitch He Is!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
It's official, dude is a bitch and jumped off the deep end! Lets hear the Starbury dickriders defend this one! :teeth::teeth::teeth:

You do know he's listening to the song that was played at his fathers funeral right? Thats the most likely reason he started tearing up.. Nice try.

Scribbles

Rotation player
Now can someone explain why he was eating Vaseline during his livestream...

That is wild homo, no?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
You do know he's listening to the song that was played at his fathers funeral right? Thats the most likely reason he started tearing up.. Nice try.

Didn't know that but he still decided to play the song while recording himself shirtless being consoled by some dude.

BTW, you knowing what song was played at his father's funeral is pretty sad. Nice try.

KBlack25

Starter
Why does anyone know the song Marbury had played at his father's funeral besides attendees? I smell some bullshit on that one.

I almost am starting to feel bad for this idiot. I mean, does Steph really even take himself seriously? This guy held the Knicks hostage for the money he "earned", got paid 18 mil to sit on his ass with the Knicks last year, then went on to blast the team he held hostage to try and sabotage them, and now has himself on live stream.

Honestly, this guy is a sad sad narcisist. He really needs a slice of humble pie. He is a career loser who has made a fool of himself over and over and over again. He is his own best caricature.

This guy needs to go away.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Marbury

I was never a fan of Marbury's attitude, but I never doubted his extraordinary physical ability. He is only 32 and he showed a few moments of the old Marbury during portions of the Celtics play-off run. He stays in shape. In physical ability he probably still surpasses most point guards.

Something is seriously wrong with him. i am not a doctor, but I think he needs help. it is OK to have widely divergent opinions of Marbury the player, but we should all have some sensitivity to Marbury the person. His bizarre conduct is less that of an asshole than that of a person in the throes of a major depresssive disorder.

your telling me you never cried?
please. the shit this man goes through every day of his life is more then any of you will ever have to handle.
call him a bitch for crying? really?
haters cant get enough of him. why is everything he does such a major concern to you?
having the balls to shed tears in front of thousands of people shows the kind of man he is.
starting a thread about him crying shows the kind of man you are.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Man. I feel sorry for him now even though I've maligned him.

He's obviously wasted on something. You can tell at the start. Probably E or MDMA? I dunno?

The question remains though: Why would he film himself crying (dad's death or no) to show to people? That's a pretty warped decision. What's he trying to garner? He's foolish for doing it, but I still feel sorry for him.

KBlack25

Starter
Marbury Lovers should be aware: It's not that I hate this guy (I think Crazy8s is saying the same thing).

Did I hate him? Yes I did.

But now I just feel bad for him. I'm not even kidding, I think something is emotionally wrong with the guy, and he needs help. He has a warped perspective on reality, he's had it for a while.

What does he gain from putting this video online? What did he gain from blasting the Knicks after he was gone and tried to sabotage our chances of getting a quality free agent?

He's crying, screaming, begging for attention, as a little kid who acts out just to get his parents to pay attention to him would. He needs our attention, and that speaks to extreme insecurity, all his life he got people to pay attention to him by playing basketball. Now that he doesn't have the ball skills as much anymore, he needs some way to get our attention?

It's truly disturbing...

Bernard_King

Benchwarmer
please. the shit this man goes through every day of his life is more then any of you will ever have to handle.
haters cant get enough of him. why is everything he does such a major concern to you?
having the balls to shed tears in front of thousands of people shows the kind of man he is.

Please stop kissing his azz & please wipe Marbury spunk off of your face. Your trying to tell us, the life of a million dollar sports star is hard? [get real]

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter

Have I cried? Sure. Have I done it like an emo on youtube shirtless with some dude rubbing my back for all the world to see? No!

He didn't have balls to shed tears in front of people. He went up on live stream for 24 hours and that was enough time for his psychosis and peter pan child like complexes to expose themselves for everyone to see.

Responding to a guy who started a thread about Marbury shows what type of female you are. You don't like my thread then it's very easy for you to ignore it. Sadly you expose yourself when you feel COMPELLED to chime in with your two cents and pseudo analysis. Go wipe your vagina and cry along to Marbury and leave MY thread to people who can see the comedy/tragedy of Marbury and his sycophants. The audacity of us to speak about an Ex-Knick who bashes the team you claim to be a fan of on a Knicks site. The horror!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
BTW, I would not even start a thread on Marbury had he not continued to trash talk our team and organization even after he signed with a championship contender. Further, if I have to read a post in every other thread on how evil Walsh and Dantoni were for benching this lunatic then he is fair game. Him crying amongst all the other antics perfectly exemplifies what many of us have been saying this whole time about his actions, statements and overall immature loser mentality. This is a perfect example of why he is incapable of being a floor general that can lead a team to a title.

Please list all the other NBA "greats" who have made a youtube video of themselves crying or displaying incoherent rambling for the world to see. If anyone were to be the one crying I would say Curry had it 10x worse than Marbury yet we don't see him stuffing his face with Big Mac's crying for the world to see.

LJ4ptplay

Starter

What, like paying for education, working long hours just to make ends meet, worrying about paying the bills, etc.

Please man, give me a break. A lot of the crap this guy has had to go through he brought upon himself.