Lebron-Great season!Melo-Rook of the YR.

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
Since Lebron didnt get his team to the playoffs in a weaker division,then I give the nod to Carmelo Anthony as Rookie of the yr.

jayp

Benchwarmer
i think LeBron had a tougher season.. he faced all the expectations and handled it all like a pro.. CLE may not have made the playoffs but that's cuz DEN has better players than the Cavs.. my choice is LeBron for coming into L and being a leader of a franchise.. plus he's got 20-5-5 for a HS rookie

aswitzer

Rookie
It's funny, as a Denver fan, going into the start of this season, I actually thought Cleveland had more talent in their line-up then Denver did.

Could it be that Denver's line-up just looks more talented now because they won 8 more games?

Everyone keeps saying things about how LeBron makes his team better more so than Melo does... if that's the case, why didn't they win more games?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
probably because lebron doesn't have a Marcus Camby, a Nene, a Andre Miller, a Chris Andersen, etc to support his game

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
Both teams were evenly matched at each pos.But Melo still had to make CLUTCH shots and show his true abilities.He did it against much tougher competition night in and night out.Dunks ,3's,steals,this kid did it all ...in the west.Think of it like this,if they were college teams Denvers RPI would be higher than cleve. because of a more difficult schedule.

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
jayp said:
i think LeBron had a tougher season.. he faced all the expectations and handled it all like a pro.. CLE may not have made the playoffs but that's cuz DEN has better players than the Cavs.. my choice is LeBron for coming into L and being a leader of a franchise.. plus he's got 20-5-5 for a HS rookie

i agree LeBron had a tougher season but, He's overrated!! Melo should get rookie of the year.

jayp

Benchwarmer
well.. i like both of them so i don't care who gets ROTY.. they both deserve it anyway..:)[/quote]

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
kriss childs said:
Since Lebron didnt get his team to the playoffs in a weaker division,then I give the nod to Carmelo Anthony as Rookie of the yr.

i give him rookie of the year.......
he deserves it....