Originally Posted by donchris
According to the NY Post Multiple team sources said there is "no interest whatsoever" in free agent Allen Iverson.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can gamble for one season in Darko but not Iverson?
High risk and high reward.............I'm all for Iverson coming to the big apple........we are a bad team and Iverson would be amazing in this system and with this team. Iverson plays better with bad teams....they can dish him the ball as much as he wants and their is no problem.

ALL YOU KNICK FANS KNOW THAT THERE WERE PLENTY OF GAMES WERE NO ONE SHOT THE BALL BUT Q RICH....IMAGINE IF IVERSON WAS THE ONE TAKING OVER THE GAME INSTEAD OF A BUNCH OF BUMS.

Problem is that Iverson is not team oriented and Mike D is crazy when it comes to that....there would be a couple arguments in one year between those two....

The reward would be our first all star caliber leader since Allan Houston and a guy that wants to restore his name on the basketball court....(reminds me too much of the Stephon Marbury situation with the Knicks) let's hope not....

Signing Iverson to a one year deal is a risk and the team will have to understand that Iverson is the best scorer and needs the ball......I personally feel that he would be great with the Knicks even for one year....but him being signed here is unlikely unless you here Mike D or Donnie give any hint.