the X factors in the playoffs

kevin

Benchwarmer
I think that Sweetney Frank williams and Mutombo will be the X factors for the first round against the nets.

Sweetney is the hardest worker for the knicks and will be able to use his ability to get offensive rebounds and get the the foul line

Frank williams will be an X factor because of his fancy style of play. FW really gets the crowd going and is able to find the open man. He is a very good point gaurd who is able to penetrate and dish and a descent outside shot

Mutombo will not only be a defensive threat but an offensive threat also. I see him overmatching Jason collins with whit alone. Mutombo has been in the playoffs before and I think he will take advantage of Collins. Last time Mutombo faced the knicks he had 10 blocks, he will be very important.

And of course you cant forget about HOuston if he plays or not

what do you think

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
u said deke played against the knicks i believe u meant the nets.
yea... i think dj will be big off the pench as will penny.

p

Kurt Thomas vs. Kenyon Martin - Key Match-Up Front Court

And if either Kidd or Marbury has a sloppy game, then that decides the end as well.

The thing is, Marbury has a knack for upsetting games during the playoffs. Look at what he did last year with Phoenix, gave the Spurs a tough time beating them. If it was a 5 game series, they would of won.

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
kevin said:
I think that Sweetney Frank williams and Mutombo will be the X factors for the first round against the nets.

Sweetney is the hardest worker for the knicks and will be able to use his ability to get offensive rebounds and get the the foul line

Frank williams will be an X factor because of his fancy style of play. FW really gets the crowd going and is able to find the open man. He is a very good point gaurd who is able to penetrate and dish and a descent outside shot

Mutombo will not only be a defensive threat but an offensive threat also. I see him overmatching Jason collins with whit alone. Mutombo has been in the playoffs before and I think he will take advantage of Collins. Last time Mutombo faced the knicks he had 10 blocks, he will be very important.

And of course you cant forget about HOuston if he plays or not

what do you think

I agree 100% about Mike Sweetney and Frank Williams. But you forgot DerMarr Johnson!!!!