Yankees win theeeee Yankees win!!!

jpz17

Starter
Yankees win in 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A-Rod WALK-OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST RECORD IN BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOT WHOOT WHOOT

johnstarky

Rotation player
Probably the best regular season game I ever saw.I thought it never was going to end.Both teams pitched well but the Yankees eventually got to the Red Sox pitching.I hope they keep this up and take at least 3 out of 4 games from Boston.

johnstarky

Rotation player
I couldn't be more happy as a Yankee fan.They took care of business this weekend and sent the Red Sox home crying.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I couldn't be more happy as a Yankee fan.They took care of business this weekend and sent the Red Sox home crying.

Definitely. I'm thinking the red sox probably headed over to David Ortiz' home after the last game...damn! They looked like they needed steroids. :lol:

johnstarky

Rotation player
Definitely. I'm thinking the red sox probably headed over to David Ortiz' home after the last game...damn! They looked like they needed steroids. :lol:

Ortiz looks finished, he kind of reminds me of Jason Giambi during his last years with the Yankees.The Red Sox will probably end up trading him or releasing him by next year.

Paul1355

All Star
Ortiz looks finished, he kind of reminds me of Jason Giambi during his last years with the Yankees.The Red Sox will probably end up trading him or releasing him by next year.

Giambi was just horrible with runners in scoring position in his last few years as a Yankee....i mean horrible...one of the worst 5th hitters in the lineup...many games were lost because of him.

He's back with his original Oakland team and will retire with them but his stock did go way down.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Giambi was just horrible with runners in scoring position in his last few years as a Yankee....i mean horrible...one of the worst 5th hitters in the lineup...many games were lost because of him.

He's back with his original Oakland team and will retire with them but his stock did go way down.

I was never one of those Yankee fans that were happy to see Tino Martinez replaced with Giambi.Tino was a big part of the Yankee championship chemistry while Giambi was a very good player that played for a team that couldn't beat the Yankees in an important playoff series.The Giambi signing was the result of George Steinbrenner's desire to add a super star slugger to an already good team.Many people thought that it was a great signing at the time.

Giambi's best years as a Yankee were 2002, 2003, and 2005.His decline came quicker than expected.He went from a .314 hitter to a .236 hitter in less than 5 seasons.Even when he managed to have a high on base percentage his defense had him limited to the designated hitter's role.You probably already know more about Giambi than I do.

I cannot bash Jason Giambi the way that I've bashed guys like Carl Pavano,Kevin Brown and Randy Johnson but I was exuberant when his run with the Yankees was finally over.Hopefully Mark Teixeira leads the Yankees to a championship this season.

jpz17

Starter
I was never one of those Yankee fans that were happy to see Tino Martinez replaced with Giambi.Tino was a big part of the Yankee championship chemistry while Giambi was a very good player that played for a team that couldn't beat the Yankees in an important playoff series.The Giambi signing was the result of George Steinbrenner's desire to add a super star slugger to an already good team.Many people thought that it was a great signing at the time.

Giambi's best years as a Yankee were 2002, 2003, and 2005.His decline came quicker than expected.He went from a .314 hitter to a .236 hitter in less than 5 seasons.Even when he managed to have a high on base percentage his defense had him limited to the designated hitter's role.You probably already know more about Giambi than I do.

I cannot bash Jason Giambi the way that I've bashed guys like Carl Pavano,Kevin Brown and Randy Johnson but I was exuberant when his run with the Yankees was finally over.Hopefully Mark Teixeira leads the Yankees to a championship this season.

oh Pavano is just horrible. Brown was an idiot, but Johnson did try. Randy was a decent pickup and we only lost Javy (who sucks) and Navarro. Halsey is gone from baseball