The New York Bums look at Troy Hudson...Sessions may be a no go.

the portable man

Benchwarmer
Truly I feel like we over react to nate.
He isnt even in the top 50 in the NBA for total turnovers plays every night 30 minutes and the ball is in his hands 90 percent of the time he is on the floor.
I mean he shoots just under 44 percent from the field but I also feel that he is our only player who hits down the stretch when it counts when david lee doesnt want to shoot, al harrington is hanging on the rim and duhon is on the bench.
There was a stretch when duhon was out and nate was starting his numbers were incredible I believe he was putting up 22 ppg 7 reb and 7 assists during that stretch...and we were playing 500 ball.
His defense is top notch if he is challenge, I went to the game where he took chris paul out of the game defensively just to sit in the 200 section and watch nate get in pauls face all game was a sigh of relief.
I am not saying he is a natural pg, but realistically how many pgs today are natural pgs ?

Paul
D will
PArker
Nash
Kidd
Billups
A miller
Rose

after that are these guys reallly point guards or under sized shooting guards.
So there is your top 15 or 16 who are locked down with teams already most are old farts, others injury prone, and most have an easy job playing with all league talent by their side.

Arenas
B davis
R foye
Brooks
Bibby
Mo williams
Barbosa
D harris

I mean im sure im missing a few but I feel that nate is better than half of that list as far as his age numbers and potential in Mike d's system.

As far as im concerned nate is older, more mature and ready to take the next step.

he has my full support at starting pg.

Agree. He would have my full support as well if that's the course the team decides to take. Good point about "true PGs" being the minority in the league.

cosign

its a shame to be a knicks fan and know nothin about basketball

dantoni is unimpressive if he can't realize u put ur best dribbler and passer @ starting pg, they really need help with the simplest decision

whether he's 5'3" or 6'8", the best slasher will give u better shots for himself and the team

imo nate takes good shots over 98% of the time AND has the ability to make tough ones under pressure or in limited time

right now he's in the same league as ginobli, even a black stronger version of him, but the spurs can afford to bench manu, we need nate to start

sjmp

Rookie
Arenas
B davis
R foye
Brooks
Bibby
Mo williams
Barbosa
D harris

I mean im sure im missing a few but I feel that nate is better than half of that list as far as his age numbers and potential in Mike d's system.

As far as im concerned nate is older, more mature and ready to take the next step.

he has my full support at starting pg.

Ok You are clearly drinking the koolade for Nate. First off - he is not better (NOT EveN Close) to anyone on that list. You are telling me we can sign and trade Nate for ANYONE on that list I would jump in a second and the GM making that trade on the other side would be fired in 2sec.

Nate is as immature as they come. I seriously, he is lucky to be playing in the NBA. I like him as a player/entertainer... but as a leader of my team.. I pass. We have seen the best of Nate and he can get hot and streaky. But in a playoff series he would get CRUSHED by any of the top PG's in the game. CRUSHED I TELL YA.