Wade : "the Knicks will be back soon."

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/61130/20090814/wade_believes_knicks_will_be_back_soon/

Dwyane Wade believes that the Knicks will return to prominence sooner rather than later. "Not long ago, the Knicks had some great players and some great teams, but they're just going through a little downfall right now," Wade said, according to the New York Times. "Every team goes through those down years. Now that LeBron is in Cleveland, it's easy to forget about all those years that Cleveland went through bad times."
Wade believes that coach Mike D'Antoni, who he played under on the United States Olympic basketball team, will help turn the franchise around.
"It's a great system that Coach D'Antoni runs; it gives players a lot of free rein, a lot of freedom to utilize their skills," Wade added. "I don't want to say too many nice things about Coach D'Antoni's style of play because every time I do, people take it as if I'm coming to the Knicks.
"But eventually, everything will even out around the league, and the Knicks will be back soon."
Via New York Times

Kiyaman

Legend
If the Knicks do comeback from Disney Land, I'm sure it wont be with any of the star SG in the 2010 FA class with D.Wade & Johnson ready to sign extensions soon.

We could scratch-off SG-Joe Johnson and SG-Stephon Jackson after they both listen to Crawful first hand stories of the most publicized (Joke) Knick organization.

AND......
I'm sure now that Q.Richardson has joined the Miami Heat, he will have a ear-load of gossip to tell SG-D.Wade about his 4 years with the Knicks organization.

The funny thing about Q.Richardson being on his 4th team this summer is that Miami Pat Riley & D.Wade are probably the only team in the league that could utilize Q.Rich small amount of talent with Forwards Haslem & Beasly great talent.

If the Knicks do comeback from Disney Land, I'm sure it wont be with any of the star SG in the 2010 FA class with D.Wade & Johnson ready to sign extensions soon.

We could scratch-off SG-Joe Johnson and SG-Stephon Jackson after they both listen to Crawful first hand stories of the most publicized (Joke) Knick organization.

AND......
I'm sure now that Q.Richardson has joined the Miami Heat, he will have a ear-load of gossip to tell SG-D.Wade about his 4 years with the Knicks organization.

The funny thing about Q.Richardson being on his 4th team this summer is that Miami Pat Riley & D.Wade are probably the only team in the league that could utilize Q.Rich small amount of talent with Forwards Haslem & Beasly great talent.

kiya what the hell are you talking about
this isnt tenth grade.
players talking trash about the knicks doesnt make new york city and max salaries any less enticing. Joe Johnson and Stephen Jackson arent going to not come to new york because of jamal crawford. They wont come because they have a chance to go to a better team who will offer more money, which truly there wont be many. As far as wade is concerned, he was answering that question honestly. As far as the knicks organization being a joke, no one has bad things to say about the knicks since zeke left except marbury.

LEE
NATE
Harrington
Duhon
Gallo
Chandler
Curry

all have repeatedly stated how proud they are to be a knick, that they want more than anything to stay a knick, that they hope they will be signed by the knicks, that they want to be a part of the future turn around, Mike D an established coach of the year came to coach a losing team becasue it was the knicks.

your position is flawed kiya crawford and q rich dont hold any water as far as pushing players away from coming here, its new york....people want to come here. in fact they already have

starting with two NBA class acts, and league respected men in D walsh and Mike D.