Brendan Haywood thinks Marbury is gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Haywood and Marbury aren't Knicks...how is this Knick related?

Threadstarter is obviously gay for both men.

Lets be real here, Stephon Marbury will always be linked to The Knicks for better or worse! And the shots he still takes at The Knicks coaching staff and managment is an indication of that!

I mean Oakley played for four other teams after being a Knick and news about him is still relevant. A more accurate example is Isiah Thomas....If a scandal came up at FIU pertaining to basketball or if the team starts out 0-12 there will be thread about it. Trust That

Micheal Sweetney had the most non descript Knicks career, but let him post a video on You Tube dancing in his draws to Barbie Girl you can bet there will be a thread about it the next day!

I do get your point somewhat, the thread was started to take shots at Steph more than anything, but Steph still takes shots at the Knicks. so "two wrongs dont make a right, but they damn sure make it even!"

metrocard

Legend
Lets be real here, Stephon Marbury will always be linked to The Knicks for better or worse! And the shots he still takes at The Knicks coaching staff and managment is an indication of that!

I mean Oakley played for four other teams after being a Knick and news about him is still relevant. A more accurate example is Isiah Thomas....If a scandal came up at FIU pertaining to basketball or if the team starts out 0-12 there will be thread about it. Trust That

Micheal Sweetney had the most non descript Knicks career, but let him post a video on You Tube dancing in his draws to Barbie Girl you can bet there will be a thread about it the next day!

I do get your point somewhat, the thread was started to take shots at Steph more than anything, but Steph still takes shots at the Knicks. so "two wrongs dont make a right, but they damn sure make it even!"

Eh...I don't really get it...people supposedly hate Marbury, but talk about him more than their future...is it really hate, or obsession?

Trin_Starr

Starter
STEPHON MARBURY is no longer on this team - You want to create a thread about him - do it in the NBA section.

He has nothing with the knicks anymore.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.