Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Brendan Haywood thinks Marbury is gay

  1. #16
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I think this is Marbury's way of trying to get us to keep him in our minds..

  2. #17
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    One ******* dissin' another *******...**** is played out.

  3. #18
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hahaha that's hilarious. Haywood said what every1 was thinking. Marbury's webcast has signed a death sentence on his NBA career and he's crazy if he thinks he is going to find a job in the NBA again.

  4. #19
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Haywood and Marbury aren't Knicks...how is this Knick related?

    Threadstarter is obviously gay for both men.

  5. #20
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Haywood and Marbury aren't Knicks...how is this Knick related?

    Threadstarter is obviously gay for both men.
    Sensitive issue?

  6. #21
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Haywood and Marbury aren't Knicks...how is this Knick related?

    Threadstarter is obviously gay for both men.
    this.

    haters are hooked. they can not get enough. this thread=example.

  7. #22
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Haywood and Marbury aren't Knicks...how is this Knick related?

    Threadstarter is obviously gay for both men.

    Lets be real here, Stephon Marbury will always be linked to The Knicks for better or worse! And the shots he still takes at The Knicks coaching staff and managment is an indication of that!

    I mean Oakley played for four other teams after being a Knick and news about him is still relevant. A more accurate example is Isiah Thomas....If a scandal came up at FIU pertaining to basketball or if the team starts out 0-12 there will be thread about it. Trust That

    Micheal Sweetney had the most non descript Knicks career, but let him post a video on You Tube dancing in his draws to Barbie Girl you can bet there will be a thread about it the next day!

    I do get your point somewhat, the thread was started to take shots at Steph more than anything, but Steph still takes shots at the Knicks. so "two wrongs dont make a right, but they damn sure make it even!"

  8. #23
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,227
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by New New York
    I do get your point somewhat, the thread was started to take shots at Steph more than anything
    Nah it was started to take shots at the Steph supporters

    How does it feel to idolize a faggot fellas?

  9. #24
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by New New York
    Lets be real here, Stephon Marbury will always be linked to The Knicks for better or worse! And the shots he still takes at The Knicks coaching staff and managment is an indication of that!

    I mean Oakley played for four other teams after being a Knick and news about him is still relevant. A more accurate example is Isiah Thomas....If a scandal came up at FIU pertaining to basketball or if the team starts out 0-12 there will be thread about it. Trust That

    Micheal Sweetney had the most non descript Knicks career, but let him post a video on You Tube dancing in his draws to Barbie Girl you can bet there will be a thread about it the next day!

    I do get your point somewhat, the thread was started to take shots at Steph more than anything, but Steph still takes shots at the Knicks. so "two wrongs dont make a right, but they damn sure make it even!"
    Eh...I don't really get it...people supposedly hate Marbury, but talk about him more than their future...is it really hate, or obsession?


  10. #25
    Veteran Trin_Starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Trumbull, CT
    Posts
    1,093
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    STEPHON MARBURY is no longer on this team - You want to create a thread about him - do it in the NBA section.

    He has nothing with the knicks anymore.

    This thread is now closed.

Similar Threads

  1. Marbury interview on ESPN2 last night
    By richtree in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Apr 30, 2009, 16:43
  2. The Incredible Mismanagement Of Stephon Marbury
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: Mar 09, 2009, 23:46
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: Feb 26, 2009, 19:50
  4. Marbury Is The Real Clown
    By Toons in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Oct 03, 2008, 08:11
  5. At What Point Will You Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph?
    By Eddy Currys House Special in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2008, 17:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •