*NBA Live 2004 SIMULATED Results*

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
P.S. Please dont reply to this with b*tching or rude comments, because I didn't lie about the results, because this is just a video game. But I did set everything inluding minutes and made everyhing as much like the real NBA. So these results should mean something, but just dont yell at me. Enjoy :)

East: 1st Round

Detroit Over bucks in 4-1

Hornets over Miami 4-2

Indy over Boston 4-3

NY over NJ 4-3

West: 1st Round

Spurs over Griz 4-3

LA over Houston 4-0

Mavs over Sac-town 4-2

Minnesota over Nuggets 4-2

East: 2nd Round

Detroit over Hornets 4-1

Indy over NY 4-1

West: 2nd Round

Spurs over LA 4-3

Mavs over Minnesota 4-2

East: Conference Finals

Detrot over Indy 4-0

West: Conference Finals

Spurs over Mavs 4-1

NBA Finals

Spurs over Detroit 4-0

Extra Info: I took Allan Houston off of the playoff roster to be more realistic, since I rearange rosters so its more realistic during the playoffs

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
oh and i jus realized i forgot to take mashburn off of the hornets playoff roster but hell im not doing the whole thing again and then writing the different results that will probably come out so w/e man lol

rady

Administrator
Staff member
chill guys, it's just a video game.. no need to be stress. it's not keyindabox's fault the results came out this way ;)

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
rady said:
chill guys, it's just a video game.. no need to be stress. it's not keyindabox's fault the results came out this way ;)

thank you! LOL

and frank, just chill. i just thought it would be interesting to see what a game's results would be. i dont rely on video games for results. this was actually the first time i did it.

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
keyindabox said:
rady said:

thank you! LOL

and frank, just chill. i just thought it would be interesting to see what a game's results would be. i dont rely on video games for results. this was actually the first time i did it.

ok, im sorry for bashing you.