NBA Live 10 or NBA 2K10?

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
I'm getting both this year as both will be very good games. However, the more I read on NBA Live the more I'm intrigued to play it. I have been a 2K fan going back to the DreamCast (1999). I haven't owned a live game since 1998 PS2 game but so far the videos and images that I have seen from Operation Sports are incredible. I also like the draft combine video of 2K10 so is fair to say I'll reserve 120 for both for the PS3. What game are you getting and for what system? and Why?

Paul1355

All Star
I'm getting both this year as both will be very good games. However, the more I read on NBA Live the more I'm intrigued to play it. I have been a 2K fan going back to the DreamCast (1999). I haven't owned a live game since 1998 PS2 game but so far the videos and images that I have seen from Operation Sports are incredible. I also like the draft combine video of 2K10 so is fair to say I'll reserve 120 for both for the PS3. What game are you getting and for what system? and Why?

NBA 2k is always guaranteed to be good but nba live 09 had that retarded roster update that you HAD to pay for if you rented the game which i hated...both games will look very realistic but 2k's version is always smoother and presented better overall.

Eventually 2k will fail like it has with its hockey and baseball games.

2k should just bring back the NFL games they use to make....kicked Madden's ass.

New New York

Quiet Storm
NBA 2k is always guaranteed to be good but nba live 09 had that retarded roster update that you HAD to pay for if you rented the game which i hated...both games will look very realistic but 2k's version is always smoother and presented better overall.

Eventually 2k will fail like it has with its hockey and baseball games.

2k should just bring back the NFL games they use to make....kicked Madden's ass.

I agree 2K Sports games are better, but there will be no chance at a NFL 2k game ever. EA Sports paid for the rights to be the only producers of NFL Games seeing how they got smashed by 2K Sports in every other Sports game

And I would for sure go with NBA 2k 10, I purchased my First NBA Live game since 2002 for the Player DNA and updates and those features were highly overrated, and the game play was just average.

I liked the practice mode

Steve Kerr (who made his debut as Suns GM in 2009) was still one of the announcers thus alliviating their claim for having a "fresh game" whenever you turned it on. You arent allowed to create you own playoff bracket.

I have vowed to never do EA Sports again

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
nba 2k10 for sure, live is way to aracade even after the updates and stuff, the way the players are made up and the gameplay is im sticking with 2k10 the graphics are insane and the way the players shoot, jump, run, etc is very realistic as if you were watching an nba game on espn itself, very good game well put together, im already going to reserve my copy.