AI to the Bobcats. Felton to the Knicks?

platnumn

Benchwarmer
PORTABLE MAN = Done

Leave.

Haha nah just kidding homie, but man, you ever show disrespect like that to my fellow Tar-heel again, and I will slap you.

Nah, just kidding again, but look at you now. :beer:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Man Felton's really stepped up his game.

Don't ask me why I had a gut feeling he'd succeed in NY, but even then I didn't expect him to be THIS good. If he keeps this up he's ASG bound.

Consider we could conceivably have two all-stars on this team, when was the last time that happened?

Also...anybody think Wil the Thrill has an ASG reserve selection in him?

iSaYughh

Starter
Lot of people thought he'd be at least good, and possibly a revelation.

His skill set was always stifled by Brown, and MD would be on the other side of the spectrum with an open court offense.

This is why when we played the cats, and pushed a fast open court game that they had to respond to, they played so well:

bc Felton beasted.

He was/is 25 and just about to hit prime years, and the pedigree of a #5 lotto pick.

There's a thread where ppl put down projections for peeps, Raymond too. I wanna try to find it. I don't remember, but I bet some were real close to the mark, too.

edit -- then again, a lot of haters, doubters, skeptics about Raymondo, too.

Man Felton's really stepped up his game.

Don't ask me why I had a gut feeling he'd succeed in NY, but even then I didn't expect him to be THIS good. If he keeps this up he's ASG bound.

Consider we could conceivably have two all-stars on this team, when was the last time that happened?

Also...anybody think Wil the Thrill has an ASG reserve selection in him?

I knew Felton would play like this in this system, Larry Brown holds PGS back. He likes them cerebral, foregoing all of their athletic ability. Billups was the anamoly. Felts has never avgd less than 10 pts per and his assists were always pretty good. It was a no brainer. He will be better than Nash in it because he can go harder to the hole. He gets better each game.

Will would make it, if the east was not forward heavy, plus he gets no respect outside of Knicks fans. But.. he should get a look see...