Allen aint Willis Reed!!

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
Why is Allen on the roster ?Lenny says 20-30% he'll play!That means he aint playin.I mean c'mon does Allen want to pull a Willis Reed and limp us to a Title?...."whats this? Look its Allen! He says he wants to play??The crowed erupts in thunderous roar as our HERO limps on the court at MSG, determined to win the title for us!!" ......yeah right no hero's please.Just solid D.

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
u dont need to be 100% to hit a jumper ;), they need his shooting, and its not like there keeping any1 significant off the roster

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
Hoagies99 said:
u dont need to be 100% to hit a jumper ;), they need his shooting, and its not like there keeping any1 significant off the roster

allan is one of the best shooters in the league, trust me we need him

kevin

Benchwarmer
Knicks cant win the series without Houston NJ is just gonna zone us and we dont have a reliable out side shooting team without him

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
I agree with all of you- on offense, but no one's talkin about Allen's inability to stay with his man on- defense. Thats what hurt the Knicks the most when he played. His man gets by him and forces our big men into foul trouble.Not a good scenerio.

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
we all know houston was never a good defender and that when injured hell prolly be even worse, but its not like any1 really lights him up in a game, and i really dont think it was defense that was a problem for them this season, they tend to play D at the end of games when it counts, it was there inability to make shots that burned them

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
whos the nets' 2g? its not rj is it? i think hes their sf rite....
so hopefully defense wont b a problem
its not like hes that active on rebounding anyway...
if he can shoot maybe he should play a la willis reed.
btw didnt he get injured in the 1st half and came back in the 2nd?

P