Wait...Lee hasn't signed YET?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Come on. I dont believe this shit for one second. We mus have signed him by now!

Evidence:

That dude bought himself a bentley. We must have paid him by now (Props to Nate Robinsons facebook for this pic lol)

Lees on that boss status in that whip...

Anyway, i really dont believe whats been happening. How much longer do we have to wait?

CoolClyde

cool your pits, Donnie's working very hard with
DLEE agent Barleycorn, to get him what he's worth!!
walshatwork.gif

Go Donnie Go, Go!

As Knicks won't pay top dollar (10-12Mill/year) for "what he's worth",
Barleycorn is trying to find another team who won't pay top dollar,
in order to sign and trade him away. F*cker! Way to ruin the Knicks even more!
Blame the agent, not the player; and definitely don't blame Donnie,
he's the king of wait and see action.

btw, when is the "Nate Robinson, not signed YET?" thread going up?

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Come on. I dont believe this shit for one second. We mus have signed him by now!

Evidence:

That dude bought himself a bentley. We must have paid him by now (Props to Nate Robinsons facebook for this pic lol)

Lees on that boss status in that whip...

Anyway, i really dont believe whats been happening. How much longer do we have to wait?

I' m not sure you know but D-Lee family is wealthy so he could have that car even if he was not in the NBA. Besides he made about 1.8 mill (without marketing money) last year himself.

Kiyaman

Legend
Training-Camp is just weeks away and......we have not sign any player with our MLE, or reach an agreement with Lee & Nate.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
It's going to get done soon. Nate and Lee will sign one year contracts with the Knicks. Donnie is just proving to Lee's agent that there isn't any better offers out there.