Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Huge Role Players In The Playoffs

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Huge Role Players In The Playoffs

    Does anyone think that Mike Sweetney, Frank Williams, and DerMarr Johnson will be huge in the playoffs? I think Frank will blow up in at least 2 games and have a great game. Mike will have a spectacular night like always and will have a bunch of offensive rebounds. DerMarr will have a great performance from downtown and will have some dunks that will hype up the crowd.

  2. #2
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    955
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    i totally agree. what about penny!?!?!? stop forgetting him. i still think he should start over shanden.

    p

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by pyotrveliky
    i totally agree. what about penny!?!?!? stop forgetting him. i still think he should start over shanden.

    p
    yeah he might but i think DerMarr should start over shandon anderson. why does everyone overrate his defense. it's not even that great. anderson has some good games once in a year but i think he doesnt do anything for this franchise.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    i think if given the minutes, Mike Sweetney will be productive.. he's shown impressive numbers from the small minutes that he gets.. i think he is our best offensive rebounder..

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by jayp
    i think if given the minutes, Mike Sweetney will be productive.. he's shown impressive numbers from the small minutes that he gets.. i think he is our best offensive rebounder..
    yeah, he is our best offensive rebounder.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    clifton,nj
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    he would probably get a lot more minutes than he does now but he needs better conditioning, since he is only a rookie and his conditioning aint that great as veterans or non-rookies

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by keyindabox
    he would probably get a lot more minutes than he does now but he needs better conditioning, since he is only a rookie and his conditioning aint that great as veterans or non-rookies
    thats true.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    clifton,nj
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hey franky i see that u got that sig to work lol

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by keyindabox
    hey franky i see that u got that sig to work lol
    lol yeah.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    clifton,nj
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    you got that from the realgm boards, right?

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    nooooooo....................j/k yeah how'd you know?

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    clifton,nj
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    lol im a resgistered member too my name is keyindabox

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by keyindabox
    lol im a resgistered member too my name is keyindabox
    oh ok i'll look for you one of these days.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    clifton,nj
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    lol kool. well anyway im so sycked for today's game. its been a while since we've seen our guys on the tv this time of year....GO NY GO NY GO!

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by keyindabox
    lol kool. well anyway im so sycked for today's game. its been a while since we've seen our guys on the tv this time of year....GO NY GO NY GO!
    yeah... can't wait. the knicks will win though.

Similar Threads

  1. Writer Rips Isiah A New A-Hole
    By MichaelAngelo in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Mar 01, 2006, 22:15
  2. don't package picks, get two players
    By manuvsteal in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Feb 05, 2006, 19:18
  3. NYK won`t make the playoffs
    By laci_free in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: Feb 04, 2005, 20:30
  4. Bakers role in the playoffs
    By kevin in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2004, 20:40
  5. WE NEED DYNAMIC PLAYERS...not like Baker!
    By commonse in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Mar 02, 2004, 14:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •