Anyone watching Euro Championships

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Hi folks,

will anybody be watching the European championships that starts tomorrow. I can`t wait to see the Spanish play. they have plenty of NBA stars but also they have Rubio of course.

Unfortunately being British means that I have to endure watching Great Britain getting hammered every game also.

I`m going to subscribe to the FIBA site`s video so I can watch all the games live. the cost is pretty reasonable.

Just wondered if anyone else will be watching?

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
also being british means i have to watch us lose every game. If only Ben Gordon and Luol Deng were playing! ah well, we still have pops mensa bonsu :D

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Boring tournament.

Best tournament is FIBA America.

How can anyone say it`s boring?

Watching France V Germany right now. Great game. Level with seven minutes to go in the fourth quarter.

Parker is having a pretty average game.

Can`t wait to see Spain tonight. Will Rubio play well?

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Just finished watching the Spain/Great Britain game. A fantastic game which Britain were unlucky to lose. At one point during the fourth quarter Britain were five points ahead.

Unlucky lads but you did us Brits. proud.
Final score 84-76

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Watched the Euro Championship today. The Serbs were shit... Dunno how they made it to the finals. As far as international ball goes, Pao Gasol could start for the US no worries.
Rubio was solid. Couple threes great penetrate and kick out or dish.

Navarro was epic. That boy is king of the floating one hander in the lane. Even better than Tony Parker and that's saying something.