Thread: Manny Pac vs Miguel Cotto

Hybrid View

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Default Manny Pac vs Miguel Cotto

Pacman will floor that 'lil bitch in the fifth round.

Veteran

Pacman does it again. Feral, ferocious fighter.

Knew Pac would take it easy....No one is on his level...

LOL! Too bad Cotto's fans doesn't have the same class as he does. What a joke!

Pacquiao = The Greatest Boxer of ALL TIME

Veteran

Not a huge fan of Mayweather, but fighting Pacman would be epic on many levels. If anyone can beat Floyd's ass and put hm down it's Manny.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by lanceroy
    LOL! Too bad Cotto's fans doesn't have the same class as he does. What a joke!

Pacquiao = The Greatest Boxer of ALL TIME
    It was just a joke, I see your still a little sensitive fella.

Pacq is top twenty of all time, not greatest. I see you know as much about boxing as you do with basketball...LOL, I guess you feel empowered to be a dickrider over actually knowing or preforming in the sport. Mad lameness from you.

Congrats to Pac, and props to Cotto for be a warrior in there.

I'm amazing by Pac's kinetic energy he delivers into his punches.
    This man has abnormal gastrocnemius muscles....very important muscles to have in punching.
    I'm a trainer and I laugh at guys at the gym who spend 70% of their workouts on upper body, when most of your body is legs and back...and the bigger muscles are located in that area also.

Cotto in the 1st round boxed one of the greatest rounds in his life and dominated Pac...I don't know why he changed his game plan. His jab was good, but he didn't deliver any power punches, when he's supposely the stronger boxer.

Cotto has to seriously work on his uppercut arsenal and combinations. That one two punch **** is predictable and easy to beat.

Last night, Cotto couldnt beat Manny to the punch and even uneducated Pactards like lance were shocked at how Manny preformed.

Cotto showed a lot of heart during the fight and also a lot of CLASS after the fight. It's refreshing to see another great fighter that is a gentlemen, this is exactly what the boxing world needs.

BTW **** Philipinos, mad uneducated and homers....don't really know a damn thing about boxing or fighting. Just because Pac is from there doesnt make you a great boxer, because most pinoys would get murdered by an average Boricua, boxing is a religion in PR and you either start boxing, baseball, basketball at 4...with everyone taking up boxing as a primary or secondary sport. Dickrider charokee homosexuals like Lance just love to ride the dick, he would be lost in an actual boxing ring, LOL. (this is a cue for lance to come back here and rant and cry about how mean and bully I am, blah blah blah)

Sorry man, I can only respect fans who actually know the sport instead of be cheerleaders. I never doubted Pac, I just posted pics for laughs. The man is a top 10-20 boxer with potential to be top 5 if he defeats Mayweather.

Definately this fight has brought me back tho...Cotto was my dude, I don't know how he's going to come back from taking two beatings like that by Pac and Antonio.