Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Manny Pac vs Miguel Cotto

Superstar

Have you ever boxed? Do you realize how difficult it is to pull off the philly shell?

There is a good chance manny won't land anything substantial to May and get counterpunched cleanly all night. At the same time i can also see that May could not be able to handle the 4 or 5 punch combinations. I want to see this fight....tho i think it would be crazier if they had a super six with the best welters...

Superstar

But you know that would never happen....

I can see may losing a couple of those fights so he would never partake in it.

Pac is about to retire so he wouldn't want to risk the giant payday vs. may either.

Too bad i wanna see mosely fight more.

i really thought Cotto was going to win and upset people...boxing is too obvious these days...the favorite always wins now...no under dogs coming out victorious.

guess its Manny Pac vs Mayweather...the fight of all fights for this decade.

i have never seen a fighter like manny that can move up all that weight as well as he has, i really enjoyed the beatings he put on those chumps de la hoya and hatton.

Cotto is still a great fighter to me, hes got as much heart as anyone else and hes a true warrior. Hes also a great person away from boxing, i hope to see him continue his career and hopefully get a rematch with margacheato...margacheato aint beatin cotto without that **** in his gloves.

And I think Mayweather can beat Pacqaiuo...dont quote me on that though, but i think hes a much more skilled fighter. He will be a hard target for pacman and probably will counter him alot...I used to not like mayweather but he his skill won me over as a fan. Ill be rooting for him but if Pacman wins, im cool with that. I like both of them.

Default Pacquio has to start out guns blazing

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    i have never seen a fighter like manny that can move up all that weight as well as he has, i really enjoyed the beatings he put on those chumps de la hoya and hatton.

Cotto is still a great fighter to me, hes got as much heart as anyone else and hes a true warrior. Hes also a great person away from boxing, i hope to see him continue his career and hopefully get a rematch with margacheato...margacheato aint beatin cotto without that **** in his gloves.

And I think Mayweather can beat Pacqaiuo...dont quote me on that though, but i think hes a much more skilled fighter. He will be a hard target for pacman and probably will counter him alot...I used to not like mayweather but he his skill won me over as a fan. Ill be rooting for him but if Pacman wins, im cool with that. I like both of them.
    I think both fighters are known as the best pound for pound in the world.

Mayweather would show signs of vulnerability but his opponents were never smart enough to utilize a certain weakness all out during the fight, then Mayweather would pick apart his opponent and just out box him.

If Pacquio wants to beat Mayweather then he has to go after him early on and weaken his confidence in anyway. Mayweather just gets better as a fight goes on and gains confidence and lands more punches round after round. His game is longevity and Pacquio has to KO him and end his rule as champ.

Pacman is not human. Mayweather should be able to outduel him though. Flloyd is one of the best tacticians Boxing has ever seen. And he is one of the best trash talkers. His nerve games will best Manny Pac.

Originally Posted by th3realicon
    Pacman is not human. Mayweather should be able to outduel him though. Flloyd is one of the best tacticians Boxing has ever seen. And he is one of the best trash talkers. His nerve games will best Manny Pac.
    Floyd has amazing speed, I woud not say the smartest, he is just the hardest worker and fastest boxer that the sport has seen in a long time.

A good aggressive game plan can beat Mayweather, he has shown vulnerability in his fights but fighters dont take advantage of them.

Danny Green just smashed Roy Jones Jnr, brilliant

Now that I think about it, im goin with Mayweather. Juan Marquez got knocked down 3 times in the 1st round of a fight with Packoww, and boxed his way to a draw. They had another fight but i dont remember what happened. But if Marquez can give Ms. Pacman that many problems, just imagine what Floyd will do. By the way, i dont hate pacman...i hate his fans though. Like i said before, i like floyd and manny alot but i like floyd more. And i didnt even like floyd at one point, that wwf **** he did was mad homo. But hes so skilled that i cant hate.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

march.13th is the date im waiting for Mayweather gonna prove again that he's the BEST P4P boxer of this decade his undeated record shows it and his skill is masterful, hes up there amongst the greats and although Pacman wont be a walk in the park mayweather has cat like insticnts his counter is ridiculous, and lands punches with high efficiency.....this will be a lopsided win in his favor

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    march.13th is the date im waiting for Mayweather gonna prove again that he's the BEST P4P boxer of this decade his undeated record shows it and his skill is masterful, hes up there amongst the greats and although Pacman wont be a walk in the park mayweather has cat like insticnts his counter is ridiculous, and lands punches with high efficiency.....this will be a lopsided win in his favor
    lost respect for Floyd. How can he go around accusing Pacquiao of being a steroid cheat? And now this breaks out today that the fight is called off?

**** THAT. Floyd is like Roy Jones Jr- loud mouth who always has an excuse for dodging the big fights

Pacman is the national hero of his own country. He wants to fight Mayweather. Unlike Floyd, he never runs away from the big fight- he always gives the fans what they want.

The two sides need to get together again and get this one SIGNED

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Floyd will beat Pac, if he doesn't I will never post on this site again.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Floyd will beat Pac, if he doesn't I will never post on this site again.
    i think so too...if he uses this strategy:

RUN FLOYD RUN!

that **** was embarrassing as a boricua.how the **** do you get your ass beat that badly by a smaller man?

Originally Posted by ANU
    that **** was embarrassing as a boricua.how the **** do you get your ass beat that badly by a smaller man?
    It's all about speed and power, not size