Manny Pac vs Miguel Cotto

th3realicon

Rotation player
Pacman is not human. Mayweather should be able to outduel him though. Flloyd is one of the best tacticians Boxing has ever seen. And he is one of the best trash talkers. His nerve games will best Manny Pac.

Paul1355

All Star
Pacman is not human. Mayweather should be able to outduel him though. Flloyd is one of the best tacticians Boxing has ever seen. And he is one of the best trash talkers. His nerve games will best Manny Pac.
Floyd has amazing speed, I woud not say the smartest, he is just the hardest worker and fastest boxer that the sport has seen in a long time.

A good aggressive game plan can beat Mayweather, he has shown vulnerability in his fights but fighters dont take advantage of them.

KingCharles34

All Star
Now that I think about it, im goin with Mayweather. Juan Marquez got knocked down 3 times in the 1st round of a fight with Packoww, and boxed his way to a draw. They had another fight but i dont remember what happened. But if Marquez can give Ms. Pacman that many problems, just imagine what Floyd will do. By the way, i dont hate pacman...i hate his fans though. Like i said before, i like floyd and manny alot but i like floyd more. And i didnt even like floyd at one point, that wwf shit he did was mad homo. But hes so skilled that i cant hate.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
march.13th is the date im waiting for Mayweather gonna prove again that he's the BEST P4P boxer of this decade his undeated record shows it and his skill is masterful, hes up there amongst the greats and although Pacman wont be a walk in the park mayweather has cat like insticnts his counter is ridiculous, and lands punches with high efficiency.....this will be a lopsided win in his favor

Asimov

Benchwarmer
march.13th is the date im waiting for Mayweather gonna prove again that he's the BEST P4P boxer of this decade his undeated record shows it and his skill is masterful, hes up there amongst the greats and although Pacman wont be a walk in the park mayweather has cat like insticnts his counter is ridiculous, and lands punches with high efficiency.....this will be a lopsided win in his favor

lost respect for Floyd. How can he go around accusing Pacquiao of being a steroid cheat? And now this breaks out today that the fight is called off?

**** THAT. Floyd is like Roy Jones Jr- loud mouth who always has an excuse for dodging the big fights

Pacman is the national hero of his own country. He wants to fight Mayweather. Unlike Floyd, he never runs away from the big fight- he always gives the fans what they want.

The two sides need to get together again and get this one SIGNED

ANU

Starter
that shit was embarrassing as a boricua.how the **** do you get your ass beat that badly by a smaller man?

ANU

Starter
in boxing, size usually equates to power.his problem was the speed.speed kills, and he was road kill.