Thread: NO NO says Dikembe

Default NO NO says Dikembe

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Portions:

"We're not going to get pushed around," Mutombo vowed on the eve of today's Game 1 at the Meadowlands.

"There's going to be bad blood here because it's been a long time [since] these two teams have faced each other [in the playoffs]. As close as we are, looking at each other over the river. Now we get a chance to be face to face."

Knick coach Lenny Wilkens will rotate his three centers - starter Nazr Mohammed, Mutombo and Vin Baker - which means there's plenty of hard fouls to give.

"I spoke to all of them already, that it's not going to be easy," Mutombo said. "There's not going to be all that dunking, all those high fives on the other end of the court. That's why I'm going to come in the game for, to prevent all those layups and easy baskets."

Default Re: NO NO says Dikembe

Originally Posted by keyindabox
    http://www.nypost.com/sports/knicks/16467.htm

Portions:

"We're not going to get pushed around," Mutombo vowed on the eve of today's Game 1 at the Meadowlands.

"There's going to be bad blood here because it's been a long time [since] these two teams have faced each other [in the playoffs]. As close as we are, looking at each other over the river. Now we get a chance to be face to face."

Knick coach Lenny Wilkens will rotate his three centers - starter Nazr Mohammed, Mutombo and Vin Baker - which means there's plenty of hard fouls to give.

"I spoke to all of them already, that it's not going to be easy," Mutombo said. "There's not going to be all that dunking, all those high fives on the other end of the court. That's why I'm going to come in the game for, to prevent all those layups and easy baskets."
    i bet mutombo will get schooled.

indeed
    that's the spirit i want to see at all our players. no fear, no mercy! just NY pride.

let's hope he can back up his words with actions..

Superstar

who say him do the finger thing in the 1st half?
    it was classic

deke played ok yesterday but i was expecting much mroe