All "Optimism" Aside

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
Please, put all of the possible upset and optimisim aside, because we need to face the truth. And I have never doubted my knicks, but now I'm kind of pissed. And now pissed, but somewhat embarrassed. I mean, we stuck around for the first half of game 1, but we dissapeared in the 2nd. We just got blown out by 24. And to top it off, the Tim Thomas just got murdered by Collins, and wake up people, H20 aint' gonna pull a Willis Reed and limp out onto the court and be the hero. And being a teenager, i Can easily change my team to a better team, and it wouldn't matter much. But I'm gonna stick with the Knicks. But please, someone clear up matters for me. Do we really have a chance against the New Jersey Nets? Maybe be do, because we didn't look like the Knicks out there. Marbury had a terrible overal game, Kurt Thomas didn;t do jack squat, Demarr came in late in the game, when he shouldve came in before but Lenny is a dumba**. And also, Timmy got murdered by Collins, and Houston wont play this early in the series. Please, clear things up for me...

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
they just played like crap, thats y they lost, im also a huge optimist but i got sick of them by the middle of the 3rd, they need a wake up call

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea i turned the game off 2,

i think our lineup should be this:
pg starbury
sg penny
sf demarr
pf kt or nazr (not sure)
c deke

i think this may help even though deke is slow...

kevin

Benchwarmer
Marbury
Penny
Demarr
Sweeney
Deke

Sweetney has now played the last 15 games better than KT he should be starting over him but I still have a lot of love for KT