New York Football GIANTS thread

th3realicon

Rotation player
Well, the Jets have thir own thread we HAVE to have one too. SImply put we are the better team of the town. :D

NAME: New York Football Giants

Titles:

Pre-SB era: 1927, 1934, 1938 & 1956

SB era: 1986, 1990 & 2007

This season has started off on the right foot as the G Men have beaten 2 division opponents in Skins and the hated Cowgirls. This latest victory was in their opening day in the new stadium. Cowboys my arse, you do not cross the big bad Giants couse we will do to you what we did to that team from New England that was almost perfect:

WE WILL STOMP YOU OUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zGRewuXs9c

Go G-Men

Paul1355

All Star
G-Men played good against the Bucs but i didnt see the final score....I am impresed with Bradshaw and his aggressive running and getting dissapointed in Jacobs always tripping over himself...Seriously Jacobs is good but he should be the best RB in the league with his size and power.
Giants defense is still solid even though we have some injuries in Ross and someone else who are starters.

Our wide recievers look promissing with Steve Smith having great hands, Mannigham who has great moves...Moss makes a nice play every once in a while and Kevin Boss is a good young TE...we have a pretty good team even though we lost Plax.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Giants have a good team overall. Team injuries are gonna hurt y'all at the end. The only positive from the injuries is that other players will get playing time and develop their skills, adding more depth to the team.

Eli is proving that he deserved the 100mil. Without him the Giants offense would fall apart.

th3realicon

Rotation player
After starting 5-0 the Giants lost 3 straight. Not so intimidating anymore. I hope Tom rights the ship quick otherwise Philly and Dallas will laugh their arses at us.

th3realicon

Rotation player
That was a heartbreaking loss. We had the chance to put the game out of reach and we blew it. That the defense made Rivers look like Joe Montana. We can't stop anyone anymore.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
We can turn things around... The problem is we NEED to start putting pressure on the Quarterback... you cant play Zone defense and expect to win games without putting pressure on the QB... Its not going to happen... Guys like Brees, Warner, Mcnabb and Rivers will pick you apart all day, you have to hit the QB early... I expect us to turn things around majorly starting this sunday against the Falcons...

th3realicon

Rotation player
We almost blew the Falcons game as well. It is getting to be a little upsetting. The defense is not that confident anymore. Offenses are starting to figure us out and they are getting big plays late on the game when it really matters. What was once our strength is actually becoming our weakest spot. The defense cannot get a stop in the 4th quarter.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
We almost blew the Falcons game as well. It is getting to be a little upsetting. The defense is not that confident anymore. Offenses are starting to figure us out and they are getting big plays late on the game when it really matters. What was once our strength is actually becoming our weakest spot. The defense cannot get a stop in the 4th quarter.
Haven't had a chance to re-watch the game yet, But I will say this. If we didnt have Michael Boley on the field last Sunday we get blown out. He made that much of a difference. It was almost as if they game planned to stay away from him.

th3realicon

Rotation player
Got rapped by the Broncos. The freacking Broncos man. This team is no where near the bullies that won it all 2 years ago. The defense is depressing, it has holes all over and can't stop jack.

The offense has nothing going either and to add to the misery Manning has a stress fracture.

The next 2 games against Dallas and Philly will either make them or brake them. Consider them either their 2 week notice or their ticket to the postseason.

LeFlume

All Star
Cowboys just lost at home to The Chargers. Huge for The Giants, If we can beat The Eagles tonight we will be in a three way tie and NFC East is up for grabs. GO GIANTS. :peace:

Run Giants Run.

Last edited:

Ewing

Benchwarmer
We need to get rid of Sheridan, he's awful!
I'm not very optimistic about making the playoffs, but I believe the cowgirls will lose to NO and philadelphia and we beat the redskins and the panthers.

GO G-MEN!

LeFlume

All Star
Eagles owned the line scrimmage last night. Giants O & D-line got punched in the mouth in their own house. What an embarrassment :boohoo:

th3realicon

Rotation player
I feel pitty for them. That D-fence is leaking all over the place. We made the Ealgles man, the ****ing Eagles look like the Colts.