Y'all think Curry is bad? Check out what Jerome James has been up to...

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
jeromejamesfail.jpg

Jerome James has appeared in just four games over the last two seasons, but is hoping to make an impact in Chicago this year.

"I'm about 65 percent," James told the Daily Herald. "This (injury), every time I try to speed it up, it slows me down. So I'm sticking to the program the Bulls gave me and hopefully here in a month or two, I'll be ready to play."

The center has been slowed by a torn Achilles tendon. Many expected him to retire, but he wants to complete a comeback to defend his own reputation.

"My kids, they're starting to read stuff on the Internet that just isn't true about me," he added. "A lot of people out there don't know me or have no idea who I am, what I'm about, what I stand for. So I decided, if I'm going to go out, I'm going to go out on top. Get back right, get back healthy and play basketball again
Good God, this man needs to retire.

Paul1355

All Star
I agree, he should just retire. He is only still playing because he is getting 6 million this year. After that we should all expect him to retire because NO ONE is going to want an overweight and injury prone big man like James. A waste of money. He had chances for years to be a good center with us and either never played or was always hurt. It's sad because when he played with the Sonics he was actuall decent and had some nice finesse moves. Unfortunetly he was a waste.

portega1968

El Cacique
knowing he's giving the Bulls a headache just makes my huevos tingle

if not for the lack of tattoos, I would swear that was his head on Eddy Curry's body.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Look if Donnie Walsh does not make another trade between now and the end of the season, just ridding us of another season looking at that on our bench is good enough for me! I have never hated a Knicks player before like I did Jerome James, I hated how happy our players would get when he would actually make a shot-like it was Shaq hitting a 3 pointer-, I hated his Pre Season interviews vowing that this would be the year he was going to break through!

Over all, I just hated him on our team....and even seeing him in a different uniform brings back bad memories.

tiger0330

Legend
4 games in 2 seasons and look at that picture. Guy is full of hot air and Big Macs from the looks of him, my prediction is he doesn't play a game this season. It's a miracle Donnie was able to dump this loser.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Only in America can a person get paid 6 million dollars to sit on their behind for 8 months and eat cheese burgers.