New York Knicks vs New Jersey Nets Game Thread 10-4-09 *Preseason*

JayJ44

Starter
Poor Harrington, gets kneed in the balls AND he didn't get the call. He'll probably never play defense again. :lol:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Hill with the jumper. I like this line up. Nate, douglas, chandler, hill and jeffries. Jeffries is the second coming of sam perkins.

I like the way the rotation has been going i think they need to keep it like this the whole season with about 22min for duhon and the rest for douglas his D is like no other on this team

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I like the way the rotation has been going i think they need to keep it like this the whole season with about 22min for duhon and the rest for douglas his D is like no other on this team

You're right. Duhon should play the first half of games and douglas should play the second half. We need that Defense in crunch time.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Going back and forth on the Knicks and JETS game.

Looks like the knicks got this one. 23 points for Al the ninja turtle.

Kiyaman

Legend
u have to luv what the rook TD put on the Nets Harris & Skip alongside of Nate.
Duhon is dead with Hughes out there with him, lucky Duhon had some old tricks with Lee to bring him alive.

JayJ44

Starter
Toney Douglas will be the starting PG by February, maybe earlier. He's too good defensively, and he's just as good, if not better, than Duhon offensively.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
Toney Douglas will be the starting PG by February, maybe earlier. He's too good defensively, and he's just as good, if not better, than Duhon offensively.
man the knicks look very strong i think they will make the playoff this year if they play like that every game