4284.jpg
4472.jpg

PG- Devin Harris
SG- Chris Douglas-Roberts
SF- Jarvis Hayes
PF- Yi Jianlian
C- Brook Lopez
From theknicksblog.com:
Knicks (preseason) basketball has returned, and it feels so good. It is only preseason, and that?s why we need to not get too high or low on players. Preseason is the time to get a first glimpse at the young and new guys (Jordan Hill, Toney Douglas, Gallo, Darko Milicic,) have the team build chemistry going into the season, to try out different lineups and check their cohesiveness, and to get a look at the guys on the bubble (Sun Yue, Joe Crawford, Warren Carter, Ron Howard.) It?s only the first preseason game, but I?m looking forward to seeing Danilo Gallinari. He had a great camp, and I think he?s poised to have a breakout year. I?m also interested in Toney Douglas. I didn?t think he was all that impressive in Vegas; He had two good games, and during his last two he had more turnovers than assists. His offense was also nowhere to be found. But, he too had a good camp, and an impressive four years at FSU, so it will be interesting to see if he can carve out a spot in the rotation with good preseason play. Jordan Hill is raw, but I really like him. I liked him before the draft, and I like him now. His shot selection is often iffy and his post moves wild, but he?s a big man made for this system, and he may surprise.
Mm, who else? Larry Hughes, Chris Duhon? Not thrilled to see either. Al Harrington has stepped up as the vocal leader on this team, and his play on the court is simply overlooked. Hopefully Wilson Chandler has worked on his handle and his jump shot is a little more consistent. In terms of the bubble guys, I?m not a huge Warren Carter fan. Where do his minutes come? Sun Yue really intrigues me, and I love Joe Crawford. Tomorrow will be everybody?s first chance at seeing the team play together, and I?m looking forward to it.

Song of the Day:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Finally!I'm looking forward to this.And both are my teams.Gonna be interesting to see how everyone developed.Douglas, Darko, Gallinari, and if he gets playing time, Sean Williams, especially.

Last edited:

New New York

Quiet Storm
That cant be our starting lineup, right? I think Wilson starts at the SG (although Hughes is a better fit at that position) and Danillo at the SF

JayJ44

Starter
That cant be our starting lineup, right? I think Wilson starts at the SG (although Hughes is a better fit at that position) and Danillo at the SF

D'antoni confirmed that lineup for tomorrows game. It's just preseason, so I wouldn't put too much into it.

New New York

Quiet Storm
D'antoni confirmed that lineup for tomorrows game. It's just preseason, so I wouldn't put too much into it.

Interesting move still even for Pre Season, you still want to get your projected starters used to playing together ASAP. But, ultimatley this is just an extension of practice so no biggie.

Plus this is about as good a defensive lineup we could put out.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I hope Douglas is gonna guard Harris. That'll be an early preview to the defensive hype. All talk? real deal? I can't frigging wait!

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I think you guys are not giving enough credit to Hill, he might be a good surprise this season.

Superfly

Rookie
Nets arn't looking so good this season.

I'm hoping Galo and Hill get some quality time on the court. Nate too. Lookin to see a strong game by DLee, Harrington & Galo.

Last edited:

JayJ44

Starter
Lets see if Gallo feels healthy enough to slash.

Gallo's slashing will be the key to our success.

Reports from training camp were saying he was dunking on people left and right. Obviously it's different going against an NBA team, but I'm optimistic.