Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris Bosh likes playing in NY

Default Chris Bosh likes playing in NY

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

In a short question and answer session with the Toronto Star, Raptors forward Chris Bosh revealed that New York is his favorite road destination. "New York," Bosh said when asked what the best road city is in the NBA.

Not much to go on here, but could indicate his willingness to sign in NY. He's not going to come here and carry us to a championship, but he's a solid piece that could be useful...Thoughts?

Is Bosh a max player? I was thinking about this the other day. He has great stats, but his teams have never been very successful. Granted, his supporting cast hasn't been great. I dunno, can he be the centerpiece of a championship level team?

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    Is Bosh a max player? I was thinking about this the other day. He has great stats, but his teams have never been very successful. Granted, his supporting cast hasn't been great. I dunno, can he be the centerpiece of a championship level team?
    The centerpiece? Probably not...but I don't doubt that a team that features somebody like Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh could certainly be a contender, and with above average role players a championship squad...

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    The centerpiece? Probably not...but I don't doubt that a team that features somebody like Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh could certainly be a contender, and with above average role players a championship squad...
    thats true but wade has a better chance of carrying a team by himself then Bosh Bosh needs that second star next to him to really play at his max potential

All these players love New York, but nobody signed with them this past summer.I wouldn't look much into.It is however possible he comes to the Knicks.

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    All these players love New York, but nobody signed with them this past summer.I wouldn't look much into.It is however possible he comes to the Knicks.

of course ya dope, no one signed with the knicks because they didnt have the money to sign any one. This summer is over, move past it. We didnt have the loot to get things done.

I like Bosh's game but I don't think he's the guy to bring home a championship. He would make a great #2 guy though. If Lebron and Wade aren't available then I'm thinking Joe Johnson and Amare or Bosh. I'll even throw in Tyson chandler.

Getting a guy like Bosh would be a big step in the right direction tho. He is definitely talented enough to give the team a big push and if LeBron joins the club that could be a deadly 1 2 punch to have

NO NO NO...

he can't keep a team in a weak conference at .500....

he is barley earning his money now, never mind the contact he will want for the future..

Amare over Bosh

If he is paid accordingly, say around 13mil to 15mil per year, I wouldn't mind having him as a number two option for our Knicks. He would definitely be an upgrade considering what we got. If Hill doesn't show that potential of becoming an above average player then we should sign Bosh.

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    Put him with another all star and you can win a championship. As long as you have a decent PG to always feed him the ball, he can jack up huge numbers.

Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    of course ya dope, no one signed with the knicks because they didnt have the money to sign any one. This summer is over, move past it. We didnt have the loot to get things done.
    Derek Harper or whatever your ****ing name is. I just want to let you know that you are a prick. You are a savage. You seem very left behind, uneducated, and uncivilized. SAVAGE.

Go **** yourself you are not even a Knick fan, all you like to do is curse at other Knick Fans in this forum.

Originally Posted by AlboKnickFan
    Derek Harper or whatever your ****ing name is. I just want to let you know that you are a prick. You are a savage. You seem very left behind, uneducated, and uncivilized. SAVAGE.

Go **** yourself you are not even a Knick fan, all you like to do is curse at other Knick Fans in this forum.
    Oh, the irony....

Originally Posted by AlboKnickFan

Oh that's some good irony...especially when Derek Harper's post didn't have any curses at all.

Simply brilliant, you can't make this stuff up.

Honestly i would try to be getting, chris paul,bosh,carmello and other free agents instead of lebron, lebron is full of himself, if he actually won a championship or made it to that round then hed have a reason too.