Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Chris Bosh likes playing in NY

  1. #1
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Chris Bosh likes playing in NY

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    In a short question and answer session with the Toronto Star, Raptors forward Chris Bosh revealed that New York is his favorite road destination. "New York," Bosh said when asked what the best road city is in the NBA.

    Not much to go on here, but could indicate his willingness to sign in NY. He's not going to come here and carry us to a championship, but he's a solid piece that could be useful...Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Veteran JayJ44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Is Bosh a max player? I was thinking about this the other day. He has great stats, but his teams have never been very successful. Granted, his supporting cast hasn't been great. I dunno, can he be the centerpiece of a championship level team?

  3. #3
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by JayJ44
    Is Bosh a max player? I was thinking about this the other day. He has great stats, but his teams have never been very successful. Granted, his supporting cast hasn't been great. I dunno, can he be the centerpiece of a championship level team?
    The centerpiece? Probably not...but I don't doubt that a team that features somebody like Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh could certainly be a contender, and with above average role players a championship squad...

  4. #4
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    The centerpiece? Probably not...but I don't doubt that a team that features somebody like Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh could certainly be a contender, and with above average role players a championship squad...
    thats true but wade has a better chance of carrying a team by himself then Bosh Bosh needs that second star next to him to really play at his max potential

  5. #5
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,994
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    All these players love New York, but nobody signed with them this past summer.I wouldn't look much into.It is however possible he comes to the Knicks.

  6. #6
    Veteran DontForgetDerekHarper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,262
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    All these players love New York, but nobody signed with them this past summer.I wouldn't look much into.It is however possible he comes to the Knicks.


    of course ya dope, no one signed with the knicks because they didnt have the money to sign any one. This summer is over, move past it. We didnt have the loot to get things done.

  7. #7
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    I like Bosh's game but I don't think he's the guy to bring home a championship. He would make a great #2 guy though. If Lebron and Wade aren't available then I'm thinking Joe Johnson and Amare or Bosh. I'll even throw in Tyson chandler.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Getting a guy like Bosh would be a big step in the right direction tho. He is definitely talented enough to give the team a big push and if LeBron joins the club that could be a deadly 1 2 punch to have

  9. #9
    Superstar richtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dirty Jersey
    Posts
    513
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    NO NO NO...

    he can't keep a team in a weak conference at .500....

    he is barley earning his money now, never mind the contact he will want for the future..

    Amare over Bosh

  10. #10
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    If he is paid accordingly, say around 13mil to 15mil per year, I wouldn't mind having him as a number two option for our Knicks. He would definitely be an upgrade considering what we got. If Hill doesn't show that potential of becoming an above average player then we should sign Bosh.

  11. #11
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by JayJ44
    Is Bosh a max player? I was thinking about this the other day. He has great stats, but his teams have never been very successful. Granted, his supporting cast hasn't been great. I dunno, can he be the centerpiece of a championship level team?
    Put him with another all star and you can win a championship. As long as you have a decent PG to always feed him the ball, he can jack up huge numbers.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    of course ya dope, no one signed with the knicks because they didnt have the money to sign any one. This summer is over, move past it. We didnt have the loot to get things done.
    Derek Harper or whatever your ****ing name is. I just want to let you know that you are a prick. You are a savage. You seem very left behind, uneducated, and uncivilized. SAVAGE.

    Go **** yourself you are not even a Knick fan, all you like to do is curse at other Knick Fans in this forum.

  13. #13
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by AlboKnickFan
    Derek Harper or whatever your ****ing name is. I just want to let you know that you are a prick. You are a savage. You seem very left behind, uneducated, and uncivilized. SAVAGE.

    Go **** yourself you are not even a Knick fan, all you like to do is curse at other Knick Fans in this forum.
    Oh, the irony....

  14. #14
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by AlboKnickFan
    Derek Harper or whatever your ****ing name is. I just want to let you know that you are a prick. You are a savage. You seem very left behind, uneducated, and uncivilized. SAVAGE.

    Go **** yourself you are not even a Knick fan, all you like to do is curse at other Knick Fans in this forum.
    Oh that's some good irony...especially when Derek Harper's post didn't have any curses at all.

    Simply brilliant, you can't make this stuff up.

  15. #15
    Member knicks1183's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Honestly i would try to be getting, chris paul,bosh,carmello and other free agents instead of lebron, lebron is full of himself, if he actually won a championship or made it to that round then hed have a reason too.

Similar Threads

  1. Exclusive: ESPN Writers Poll : Summer of 2010
    By ____I♥NY____ in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 04, 2009, 23:27
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: Jul 11, 2009, 00:27
  3. Pursue Bosh. Who's with me?
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Mar 30, 2009, 21:32
  4. JUST SAY NO to Chris Bosh in 2010
    By richtree in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: Dec 20, 2008, 17:16
  5. Chris Bosh is a MONSTER!!!
    By Sweeets50 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Feb 06, 2005, 03:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •