Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chris Bosh likes playing in NY

Originally Posted by knicks1183
    Honestly i would try to be getting, chris paul,bosh,carmello and other free agents instead of lebron, lebron is full of himself, if he actually won a championship or made it to that round then hed have a reason too.
    Lebron made it to that round(finals) couple years ago against the spurs. He took Cleveland to their first final appearence in 2007 only to get sweept by the more experienced Spurs. I'm not sure if that will give him the right to be full of himself(maybe?) but none of the players you mentioned, although they are allstars, have Lebron potential.

Originally Posted by DANUTZ39
    Lebron made it to that round(finals) couple years ago against the spurs. He took Cleveland to their first final appearence in 2007 only to get sweept by the more experienced Spurs. I'm not sure if that will give him the right to be full of himself(maybe?) but none of the players you mentioned, although they are allstars, have Lebron potential.
    Your right in that they may not have lebrons potential but some of them may def have longevity in the game and consistantly bring there game to the table..I don't see lebron winning any rings until hes in his late 20's early 30's like mj was..

With Lebron starting so young you have to think he will be younger when he has enough experience to close the deal on a championship. I honestly think he can make a run this year. Shaq has more than enough experience for the whole team so this could be it.

umm, king james did make it to the championship against the spurs a couple years ago....but the knicks need to go find some super african dude thats like 8ft tall and can shoot 3s, like "the air up there"