Chris Bosh likes playing in NY

KBlack25

Starter
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/61934/20091004/bosh_likes_playing_in_new_york/

In a short question and answer session with the Toronto Star, Raptors forward Chris Bosh revealed that New York is his favorite road destination. "New York," Bosh said when asked what the best road city is in the NBA.

Not much to go on here, but could indicate his willingness to sign in NY. He's not going to come here and carry us to a championship, but he's a solid piece that could be useful...Thoughts?

JayJ44

Starter
Is Bosh a max player? I was thinking about this the other day. He has great stats, but his teams have never been very successful. Granted, his supporting cast hasn't been great. I dunno, can he be the centerpiece of a championship level team?

KBlack25

Starter
Is Bosh a max player? I was thinking about this the other day. He has great stats, but his teams have never been very successful. Granted, his supporting cast hasn't been great. I dunno, can he be the centerpiece of a championship level team?

The centerpiece? Probably not...but I don't doubt that a team that features somebody like Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh could certainly be a contender, and with above average role players a championship squad...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
The centerpiece? Probably not...but I don't doubt that a team that features somebody like Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh could certainly be a contender, and with above average role players a championship squad...

thats true but wade has a better chance of carrying a team by himself then Bosh Bosh needs that second star next to him to really play at his max potential

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
All these players love New York, but nobody signed with them this past summer.I wouldn't look much into.It is however possible he comes to the Knicks.

All these players love New York, but nobody signed with them this past summer.I wouldn't look much into.It is however possible he comes to the Knicks.

of course ya dope, no one signed with the knicks because they didnt have the money to sign any one. This summer is over, move past it. We didnt have the loot to get things done.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I like Bosh's game but I don't think he's the guy to bring home a championship. He would make a great #2 guy though. If Lebron and Wade aren't available then I'm thinking Joe Johnson and Amare or Bosh. I'll even throw in Tyson chandler.

Getting a guy like Bosh would be a big step in the right direction tho. He is definitely talented enough to give the team a big push and if LeBron joins the club that could be a deadly 1 2 punch to have

richtree

Rotation player
NO NO NO...

he can't keep a team in a weak conference at .500....

he is barley earning his money now, never mind the contact he will want for the future..

Amare over Bosh

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
If he is paid accordingly, say around 13mil to 15mil per year, I wouldn't mind having him as a number two option for our Knicks. He would definitely be an upgrade considering what we got. If Hill doesn't show that potential of becoming an above average player then we should sign Bosh.

Paul1355

All Star

Put him with another all star and you can win a championship. As long as you have a decent PG to always feed him the ball, he can jack up huge numbers.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
of course ya dope, no one signed with the knicks because they didnt have the money to sign any one. This summer is over, move past it. We didnt have the loot to get things done.

Derek Harper or whatever your ****ing name is. I just want to let you know that you are a prick. You are a savage. You seem very left behind, uneducated, and uncivilized. SAVAGE.

Go **** yourself you are not even a Knick fan, all you like to do is curse at other Knick Fans in this forum.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Derek Harper or whatever your ****ing name is. I just want to let you know that you are a prick. You are a savage. You seem very left behind, uneducated, and uncivilized. SAVAGE.

Go **** yourself you are not even a Knick fan, all you like to do is curse at other Knick Fans in this forum.

Oh, the irony....

KBlack25

Starter

Oh that's some good irony...especially when Derek Harper's post didn't have any curses at all.

Simply brilliant, you can't make this stuff up.

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
Honestly i would try to be getting, chris paul,bosh,carmello and other free agents instead of lebron, lebron is full of himself, if he actually won a championship or made it to that round then hed have a reason too.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Honestly i would try to be getting, chris paul,bosh,carmello and other free agents instead of lebron, lebron is full of himself, if he actually won a championship or made it to that round then hed have a reason too.

Lebron made it to that round(finals) couple years ago against the spurs. He took Cleveland to their first final appearence in 2007 only to get sweept by the more experienced Spurs. I'm not sure if that will give him the right to be full of himself(maybe?) but none of the players you mentioned, although they are allstars, have Lebron potential.

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
Lebron made it to that round(finals) couple years ago against the spurs. He took Cleveland to their first final appearence in 2007 only to get sweept by the more experienced Spurs. I'm not sure if that will give him the right to be full of himself(maybe?) but none of the players you mentioned, although they are allstars, have Lebron potential.

Your right in that they may not have lebrons potential but some of them may def have longevity in the game and consistantly bring there game to the table..I don't see lebron winning any rings until hes in his late 20's early 30's like mj was..

With Lebron starting so young you have to think he will be younger when he has enough experience to close the deal on a championship. I honestly think he can make a run this year. Shaq has more than enough experience for the whole team so this could be it.

umm, king james did make it to the championship against the spurs a couple years ago....but the knicks need to go find some super african dude thats like 8ft tall and can shoot 3s, like "the air up there"