PF: Elton Brand
    C: Samuel Dalembert

Knicks:
    PG: Chris Duhon
    SG: Wilson Chandler
    SF: Al Harrington
    PF: David Lee
    C: Jared Jeffries

The Knicks hope to bounce back from their dreadful showing Friday against the Celtics. Hopefully our shots are falling and our offense is more fluid and organized. As well as our defense being up to par. Some players to keep your eyes on are Gallinari, to see how he bounces back after a rough game against the Celtics; and Wilson Chandler, to continue to see how he is recovering from his injury as well as his overrall development.

Song of the Day:

Knicks don't look too good.

well our offence suck again but our d is there and darko is playing very well d getong some blocks iam heppy on that end if we play d and get the offence we always have we will win a lot of games i like darko he should be our strating center

darko with the steal nice play. **** good pick up walsh a nice center for a nobody.

In the first half I saw:

-A great steal by Darko

-A great steal by Nate off Harington's 'D

-A fantastic follow-up dunk by Harrington to end the half

-Some decent ball movement

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Chandler is the MAN!!!

After watching these pre season games I really feel that Chandler should come off the bench...he starts throwing up threes and lives or dies by it. He is only starting because of his athleticism and defense so instead just start a smart defensive guy like Hughes with Duhon. And Start DARKO with Lee in the front court and put Al Harrington at SF

Duhon
    Hughes
    Harrington
    Lee
    Darko

I like Chandler and Nate but they are both inconsistent/athletic players that can be sparks off the bench.

Make Nate the sixth man...with Chandler and Gallo being the main role players...everyone else gets less minutes...best case scenario.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Chandler is the MAN!!!
    When it comes to jacking up shots and missing them, yeah, he's definitely the man.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    After watching these pre season games I really feel that Chandler should come off the bench...he starts throwing up threes and lives or dies by it. He is only starting because of his athleticism and defense so instead just start a smart defensive guy like Hughes with Duhon. And Start DARKO with Lee in the front court and put Al Harrington at SF

Duhon
    Hughes
    Harrington
    Lee
    Darko

I like Chandler and Nate but they are both inconsistent/athletic players that can be sparks off the bench.

Make Nate the sixth man...with Chandler and Gallo being the main role players...everyone else gets less minutes...best case scenario.
    i agree with u 100% that team will get us to the playoffs. but i think if gallo pick up is game hee could strat and dont forget about td he should recieve good min behind duhon
    Last edited by knicksfancris; Oct 13, 2009 at 20:25.

Originally Posted by knicksfancris
    i agree with u 100% that team will get us to the playoffs. but i think if gallo pick up is game hee could strat and dont forget about td he should recieve good min behind duhon
    True...Duhon loves to feed guys on the outside and Gallo is guaranteed to make an open three point shot. Honestly Duhon should have had 3 or 4 more assists per game last year but the Knicks shot so bad from behind the arc that his assists were limited, The knicks need a pure 3 point shooter like Jason Kapono or something.

I think Hughes has to shoot better because in this preseason game he was horrible offensively...if your that bad offensively then he deserves to be on the bench but if he can score even 10 to 15 points a game and not throw up shots like CHandler, then Hughes gets the starting nod. He is a smarter defensive player were Chandler is just that athletic shot blocker type.

Originally Posted by Paul1355

Duhon
    Hughes
    Harrington
    Lee
    Darko

Ummmm.....but you have Hughes in your starting lineup in place of Wilson in your ideal lineup . Wilson may have chucked up a bunch of shots tonight, but at least some of his dropped! Hughes just looked desperate to hit a shot in the 4th.

I knew while watching the game people would begin to right Wilson off! Look the kid is coming back from surgery, he still finished with the best All around of any Knick tonight -16 pts 8 rebs 1 blk- Al Harrington who you also have starting over Wilson had just about as bad a shooting night as Wilson.

This is still practically Wilson's second year in the league, he is bound to hit a couple of slumps this season.

Best/most complete lineup we could put out there

Duhon
    Nate
    Harrington
    Lee
    Millic

Not perfect by no means! But Nate and Al would do the scoring and Lee and Millic is a decent frontcourt and Duhon is the only PG we have, for better or worst

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Evaluation after 3 Preseason Games:

Dantoni is using a ridiculous rotation where players can not gain chemistry together....players do not approve (so they are jacking up shots).
    However, Dantoni did find out Duhon dont want Hughes in the backcourt with him as a starter.
    Last year preseason games coach Dantoni played the "same-player" lineup throughout the entire preseason to gain chemistry amongst players, except for the last preseason game when he started Marbury and through everything off balance
    All our preseason games has a mixture of different lineups from the game before which have the players off balance.

I'm pissed that Jordan Hill only receive 4 minutes of playingtime in the 2nd quarter, and not one second of playingtime in the 2nd half.
    This is still a 23 win team....rookie Jordan Hill deserve developement playingtime over half of the Knicks no rebounding bigmen.

The Knicks would have a tough strong creative 2nd unit with "Nate, Douglas, Chandler, and Hill" coming off the bench into the game after the first 6 minutes of the first and second half.
    Why is coach Dantoni afraid to throw that 4-man lineup out on the court?
    those 4-players will build a transition chemistry on both sides of the court each game.

What do u get from rental players other than performing for stats, alot of outside shooting.

The Knicks have been shooting poorly thus far in the pre-season.
    Hughes stands out as he has missed all of his shots obviously..... but:
    Duhon is 6 for 18 and 3 for 11 on threes
    Gallo is 4 for 19 and 4 for 12 on threes (Dantoni said what?)
    Nate is 10 for 29 and 1 for 13 on threes
    Jeffries is 8 for 20 and is 3 for 15 on threes
    Douglas is 6 for 22 and 2 for 11 on threes
    Chandler 15 for 36 and 5 for 18 on threes
    Lee 17 for 37 (which is bad for him)
    Even those who barely shoot aren't doing so hot.
    Darko is 3 for 9 and Hill is 6 for 15.
    Frankly Harrington has been the best scorer, at 20-37 and 18ppg.

Exactly. He's been talking big but playing like a lesbian.

David Lee had 2 blocks tonight! Friggin' miraculous.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Evaluation after 3 Preseason Games:

Dantoni is using a ridiculous rotation where players can not gain chemistry together....players do not approve (so they are jacking up shots).
    However, Dantoni did find out Duhon dont want Hughes in the backcourt with him as a starter.
    Last year preseason games coach Dantoni played the "same-player" lineup throughout the entire preseason to gain chemistry amongst players, except for the last preseason game when he started Marbury and through everything off balance
    All our preseason games has a mixture of different lineups from the game before which have the players off balance.

I'm pissed that Jordan Hill only receive 4 minutes of playingtime in the 2nd quarter, and not one second of playingtime in the 2nd half.
    This is still a 23 win team....rookie Jordan Hill deserve developement playingtime over half of the Knicks no rebounding bigmen.

The Knicks would have a tough strong creative 2nd unit with "Nate, Douglas, Chandler, and Hill" coming off the bench into the game after the first 6 minutes of the first and second half.
    Why is coach Dantoni afraid to throw that 4-man lineup out on the court?
    those 4-players will build a transition chemistry on both sides of the court each game.

What do u get from rental players other than performing for stats, alot of outside shooting.

The Knicks have been shooting poorly thus far in the pre-season.
    Hughes stands out as he has missed all of his shots obviously..... but:
    Duhon is 6 for 18 and 3 for 11 on threes
    Nate is 10 for 29 and 1 for 13 on threes
    Jeffries is 8 for 20 and is 3 for 15 on threes
    Douglas is 6 for 22 and 2 for 11 on threes
    Chandler 15 for 36 and 5 for 18 on threes
    Lee 17 for 37 (which is bad for him)
    Even those who barely shoot aren't doing so hot.
    Darko is 3 for 9 and Hill is 6 for 15.
    Frankly Harrington has been the best scorer, at 20-37 and 18ppg.
    its only preseason......id rather Dtoni do it now when the games dont matter

smh man, these guys suck plain and simple

dantoni is a dumbass

what good coach is gonna let his team look to shoot 3's almost every possession as PRACTICE and TRAINING for the regular season

i mean how else can they learn to play D if they can barely get to the basket?

AND ON TOP OF THAT WHY SHOOT SO MANY THREE'S WHEN UR BEST SHOOTER IS SOME 20 YR OLD KID WHO'S NOT SHOWING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW

WHY IS CHANDLER TAKING 10 threes

dantonis motto right now is "move the ball around to take a 3"

**** is ridiculous, its a ****in waste of time and not the slightest entertainment

can some other coach explain to these dimwits that they have to drive and take more mid range shots? sure they made a ****load of 3's last year but they also have ****ty 3pt%

thats horrible NBA, no form of entertainment for a big city

quite honestly im tired of watching 40-50 three pt attempts, i dont care if more than half are wide open

if they wanna take so many three point shots then why doesnt dantoni DESIGN plays for corner 3-pointers??? if hes supposedly a playbook genius??

**** walsh shouldve hired flip saunders or some ****, this **** makes me puke
    Last edited by the portable man; Oct 14, 2009 at 09:05.