Thread: NBA 2k10

Hybrid View

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Default NBA 2k10

the boys at 2k have done it again, and in the process have outdone themselves by making simply the BEST basketball simulation game EVER! any basketball fan HAS to buy this game, from the presentation which is the best ever, with the clearest picture and all the players act like themselves ( when i did a nasty throwdown with Lee, Robinson on the bench started going insane lmao ) to the nba today feature where they update all the real stats so the commentary is equal to that of real life bball, to the improved graphics and gameplay, i rate this game a flat 9-out-of-10 a must buy for basketball fans

whoever bought nba live just doesnt have an understanding of basketball im sorry loll get your 60 bucks back and get 2k10!

2k10 sounds like a great game, too bad I can't buy video games no more. Promised myself I would only play video games once I become a millionaire...plus they would cut into my cologne/clothing/party fund

I was debating picking up either NBA 2K10 today or NHL 2K10 today....So I picked up both! Can't play til tomorrow night though! XBOX is at my dorm

that game is amazing though simply the best thing ever haha worth every penny of the 60 i paid

ohh and sly i found the best cologne ever and its almost my favorite beating out armani code. its the new givenchy play both are amazing but play intense is simply the best cologne EVER! girls are weak for it i got plenty of compliments and women asking what cologne that was...its a magnet

2K10 is great but the ratings of the players is rubbish.

Gallo is the worst player on the Knicks roster according to the game.

i think the ratings are on point. i hated the fact that 10 players had a 99 rating in nba 2k9 and another 30 had a 90 loll......to be a 90 overall you gotta be the best of the best

and gallos rating was due to the injury and limited playing time once he gets his minutes and produces in the update hes going to right back amongst the highest rated knicks