Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NBA 2k10

As a fan of the 2k series ever since Dreamcast I really don't like 2k10. You also gotta f*ck with the sliders a lot. Put it on PRO but move all the Player Sliders up a bit till it seems even. I did that with 2k9 and Always had close games whether I won or Lost.

It's still good just got to many bugs and the graphics are retarded. Live 10 is just plain crap.

Originally Posted by YanksKnicks86
    As a fan of the 2k series ever since Dreamcast I really don't like 2k10. You also gotta f*ck with the sliders a lot. Put it on PRO but move all the Player Sliders up a bit till it seems even. I did that with 2k9 and Always had close games whether I won or Lost.

It's still good just got to many bugs and the graphics are retarded. Live 10 is just plain crap.
    practice and play it on all star and thats the most realistic you'll get.

I feel like shots would never drop on all-star.

2K are going to release a patch that will iron out a lot of the bugs. Anyone know when it will be available?

The patch downloaded last night.

Now 2K10 is the great game that I hoped it would be. It plays more like 2K9 now but better.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

where do i get this patch??

Breaking News Found something on NBA 2k10

I dont know if anyone has known this but if you go to the controller settings and change the AI assistance to 100....then your teammates actually play defense! I couldn't stand for years playing nba 2k games and having opponents score at will when I have Dwight Howard always in front of them.

I'll repeat myself...go to the controller settings...change the AI assistance to 100 and your team will play better defense and make it easier for you to stay in the game if you are not a sharp shooter on offense.

Try it!

Thanks Paul. I`ll give it a go.

I just started my association season again because the updated rosters downloaded.

I just pulled off a crazy trade. I traded Eddy Curry for Hasheem Thabeet. So, I get a good rookie defensive centre and they get McCurry. Brilliant.

i bought 2k10 and its great been had it since the week it was released but Live made a huge comeback this season and they really improved the game, if they can make the game a little more realistic and the movements/faces a little more real they would have the better game so come october next year im renting both before i buy see which is truely the better game

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    i bought 2k10 and its great been had it since the week it was released but Live made a huge comeback this season and they really improved the game, if they can make the game a little more realistic and the movements/faces a little more real they would have the better game so come october next year im renting both before i buy see which is truely the better game
    I actually bought Live 10 a couple days ago and you're right it has improved alot.

Crazy thing is, I used fantasy draft, got Blake Griffin, traded for Rudy..my roster consists of players we all wanted at some point..

Brook Lopez/Carl Landry
    Chris Bosh/DavidLee
    LeBron James/RasualButler
    Danilo Gallinari/Rudy Fernandez/NickBatum
    JonnyFlynn/KyleLowry/Ty Lawson

BEAST

Originally Posted by Scipio
    Thanks Paul. I`ll give it a go.

I just started my association season again because the updated rosters downloaded.

I just pulled off a crazy trade. I traded Eddy Curry for Hasheem Thabeet. So, I get a good rookie defensive centre and they get McCurry. Brilliant.
    lol teh Grizzlies would do some dumb trade like that...especially if they got Zach for his bloated contract...Zach is an allstar this year so i guess all that money paid off.

IDK how that trade worked with Curry beign 11 million and Thabeet being like 2 mil?

Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    I actually bought Live 10 a couple days ago and you're right it has improved alot.

Crazy thing is, I used fantasy draft, got Blake Griffin, traded for Rudy..my roster consists of players we all wanted at some point..

Brook Lopez/Carl Landry
    Chris Bosh/DavidLee
    LeBron James/RasualButler
    Danilo Gallinari/Rudy Fernandez/NickBatum
    JonnyFlynn/KyleLowry/Ty Lawson

BEAST
    yea bro its alot better so because of that ima rent both next year and see what happens, live just needs to be more realistic and they got it

Another mad trade.

I put Duhon on the trading block and asked for a power forward in exchange. The Blazers offered me LaMarcus Aldridge. Duhon for Aldridge. lol!!

Best sports game I've ever played. I just can't get enough of it.