NBA 2k10

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Is it worth trying to sign anyone from the D-League?

The players can be picked up for small salaries and am thinking about a couple of young centres for my Knicks. Do D-League players cut it in 2K10?

TunerAddict

Starter
Back to back 92 pt games and nothing...

I'm averaging 44 ppg on like 60% shooting with an A+ rating average...And still nothing....

I've checked msg boards and apparently its common for people to be amazing and not get anything until like the 30th game lol. I have a bit of games to get through then...

Pricey

Rotation player
i bought it and playign it for the 1st time and i have to admit im struggling with the gameplay big time. I dont know if its due to me being used to EA Sports or the fact im just shit.
I cant defend at all, even the Bobcats are killing me :(
Im also struggling to understand how to do post up stuff on the offence and defence but im sure i can practice and stuff.
Found 3 point shooting a lot more difficult compared to NBA Live.

TunerAddict

Starter
My shit is glitched...

I keep getting "waived" from my D-league team for "poor play" and then they resign my immediately...

Meanwhile this poor play is 44ppg and 5 steal per on a team that only has like 1 loss and is top of the league.

Paul1355

All Star
i bought it and playign it for the 1st time and i have to admit im struggling with the gameplay big time. I dont know if its due to me being used to EA Sports or the fact im just shit.
I cant defend at all, even the Bobcats are killing me :(
Im also struggling to understand how to do post up stuff on the offence and defence but im sure i can practice and stuff.
Found 3 point shooting a lot more difficult compared to NBA Live.
Nba 2k10 is harder than 2k9...the only way to really play good is to change the camera angle to the 2k camera and to have shotblockers and athletic players for fast breaks.

YanksKnicks86

Benchwarmer
As a fan of the 2k series ever since Dreamcast I really don't like 2k10. You also gotta f*ck with the sliders a lot. Put it on PRO but move all the Player Sliders up a bit till it seems even. I did that with 2k9 and Always had close games whether I won or Lost.

It's still good just got to many bugs and the graphics are retarded. Live 10 is just plain crap.

Paul1355

All Star
As a fan of the 2k series ever since Dreamcast I really don't like 2k10. You also gotta f*ck with the sliders a lot. Put it on PRO but move all the Player Sliders up a bit till it seems even. I did that with 2k9 and Always had close games whether I won or Lost.

It's still good just got to many bugs and the graphics are retarded. Live 10 is just plain crap.
practice and play it on all star and thats the most realistic you'll get.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
2K are going to release a patch that will iron out a lot of the bugs. Anyone know when it will be available?

Scipio

Benchwarmer
The patch downloaded last night.

Now 2K10 is the great game that I hoped it would be. It plays more like 2K9 now but better.

Paul1355

All Star
Found something on NBA 2k10

I dont know if anyone has known this but if you go to the controller settings and change the AI assistance to 100....then your teammates actually play defense! I couldn't stand for years playing nba 2k games and having opponents score at will when I have Dwight Howard always in front of them.

I'll repeat myself...go to the controller settings...change the AI assistance to 100 and your team will play better defense and make it easier for you to stay in the game if you are not a sharp shooter on offense.

Try it!

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Thanks Paul. I`ll give it a go.

I just started my association season again because the updated rosters downloaded.

I just pulled off a crazy trade. I traded Eddy Curry for Hasheem Thabeet. So, I get a good rookie defensive centre and they get McCurry. Brilliant.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i bought 2k10 and its great been had it since the week it was released but Live made a huge comeback this season and they really improved the game, if they can make the game a little more realistic and the movements/faces a little more real they would have the better game so come october next year im renting both before i buy see which is truely the better game

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
i bought 2k10 and its great been had it since the week it was released but Live made a huge comeback this season and they really improved the game, if they can make the game a little more realistic and the movements/faces a little more real they would have the better game so come october next year im renting both before i buy see which is truely the better game

I actually bought Live 10 a couple days ago and you're right it has improved alot.

Crazy thing is, I used fantasy draft, got Blake Griffin, traded for Rudy..my roster consists of players we all wanted at some point..

Brook Lopez/Carl Landry
Chris Bosh/DavidLee
LeBron James/RasualButler
Danilo Gallinari/Rudy Fernandez/NickBatum
JonnyFlynn/KyleLowry/Ty Lawson

BEAST:afro: