NBA 2k10

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
the boys at 2k have done it again, and in the process have outdone themselves by making simply the BEST basketball simulation game EVER! any basketball fan HAS to buy this game, from the presentation which is the best ever, with the clearest picture and all the players act like themselves ( when i did a nasty throwdown with Lee, Robinson on the bench started going insane lmao ) to the nba today feature where they update all the real stats so the commentary is equal to that of real life bball, to the improved graphics and gameplay, i rate this game a flat 9-out-of-10 a must buy for basketball fans

whoever bought nba live just doesnt have an understanding of basketball im sorry loll get your 60 bucks back and get 2k10!:gony:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
2k10 sounds like a great game, too bad I can't buy video games no more. Promised myself I would only play video games once I become a millionaire...plus they would cut into my cologne/clothing/party fund :lol:

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
I was debating picking up either NBA 2K10 today or NHL 2K10 today....So I picked up both! Can't play til tomorrow night though! XBOX is at my dorm :(

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
that game is amazing though simply the best thing ever haha worth every penny of the 60 i paid

ohh and sly i found the best cologne ever and its almost my favorite beating out armani code. its the new givenchy play both are amazing but play intense is simply the best cologne EVER! girls are weak for it i got plenty of compliments and women asking what cologne that was...its a magnet

Scipio

Benchwarmer
2K10 is great but the ratings of the players is rubbish.

Gallo is the worst player on the Knicks roster according to the game.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i think the ratings are on point. i hated the fact that 10 players had a 99 rating in nba 2k9 and another 30 had a 90 loll......to be a 90 overall you gotta be the best of the best

and gallos rating was due to the injury and limited playing time once he gets his minutes and produces in the update hes going to right back amongst the highest rated knicks

Scipio

Benchwarmer
That`s a good point. The ratings don`t really count because Gallo is my starting small forward and he`s my top scorer in my association series.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
hes nice its just on how you use the players like when i play i usually give Douglas a majority of the minutes and my offense and defense is more fluid when hes in the game. i dont see nothing wrong with the ratings its all in the player who controls them. with the updates these players ( namely Gallo, Chandler and Douglas will see rises in their ratings )

i really like my player mode as well its sick really hard to get your minutes and to make the roster as well

Scipio

Benchwarmer
The Heat just offered me a trade of Micheal Beasley for Nate Robinson and a first round pick in 2010. I took it.

Do you think that was a good trade? :smokin:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
sounds like a good deal to me now just try to get rid of Harrington so you dont create a log jam at PF. and the deal is good cause of Douglas who could replace Nate as the 6th man

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I just traded Duhon for Rudy Fernandez of Portland.

If you`re looking for a great shooting guard for your Knicks team then I recommend Rudy, he is brilliant. He scored 42 for me in his first game.

Problem is that I shouldn`t have got Beasley because now it`s between him and Gallo for the starting SF.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i just started my association finally getting the time to play it haha......and i smacked the heat in the first game hopefully thats a preview

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i created one after i bought the game but i didnt have the time to play it. but yea i wanna try and get through the season loll

Scipio

Benchwarmer
The trouble with me is that when I am playing association if the real Knicks get a new player then I can`t help but start the season again so that I start with the Knicks real roster.

I haven`t managed to complete an 82 game season yet.

Paul1355

All Star
I just traded Duhon for Rudy Fernandez of Portland.

If you`re looking for a great shooting guard for your Knicks team then I recommend Rudy, he is brilliant. He scored 42 for me in his first game.

Problem is that I shouldn`t have got Beasley because now it`s between him and Gallo for the starting SF.

Gallo and Beasley are both three point shooting forwards so just trade one or have them play 24 min each lol

Paul1355

All Star
Patrick Ewing has different name?!?!

So i thought this was funny that during my association I saw a picture of Patrick Ewing and the name "Abe Meyer" as a coach to hire....

Why is Patrick Ewings name changed? And its the exact picture of Patrick Ewing smiling and the character is like 6'1 on the side lines....even 2k doesnt want to acknowledge former Knicks greats.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
illegally downloading as we speak

haha, gotta love those pirates!

i finally changed my old sempron with a new intel processor and got the game, looks so much better then anything i've played before (i stopped at live07 and recently i went back to live2003)
Can't wait to have some more time to get to play it more.