Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 2K10: How do you trade?

  1. #1

    Default 2K10: How do you trade?

    I have just got home with my copy of 2K10 and started the season but how the heck do you trade anybody? there isn`t a menu about trade block or free agents or any kind of trading? Hope someone can let me know.

    By the way how the hell do the makers of 2K10 rate Gallinari as 56 in their rating scores?

  2. #2
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,464
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Scipio
    I have just got home with my copy of 2K10 and started the season but how the heck do you trade anybody? there isn`t a menu about trade block or free agents or any kind of trading? Hope someone can let me know.

    By the way how the hell do the makers of 2K10 rate Gallinari as 56 in their rating scores?
    I have 2k10...Gallo being rated that low pisses me off because I wanted to start him on my Knicks team in association mode but i couldn't because Chandler's ratings are 20 points better lol.

    Trading is easy..while in association mode....go to general manager and then you can trade...anything else you need help with?

  3. #3
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    i start Duhon, Chandler, Gallo Harrington and lee works like a charm loll

    unno if its just me or the way i play but Douglas is BEAST if he could play like that in real life then he'll be starting by Jan, lmao

  4. #4

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    I have 2k10...Gallo being rated that low pisses me off because I wanted to start him on my Knicks team in association mode but i couldn't because Chandler's ratings are 20 points better lol.

    Trading is easy..while in association mode....go to general manager and then you can trade...anything else you need help with?
    Thanks Paul... I must have been having a blonde moment because as soon as I had posted I remembered that you trade when in association mode not in season mode. Thanks.

    This game is no where near as good as 2K9 was in my opinion.

  5. #5
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    I have 2k10...Gallo being rated that low pisses me off because I wanted to start him on my Knicks team in association mode but i couldn't because Chandler's ratings are 20 points better lol.

    Trading is easy..while in association mode....go to general manager and then you can trade...anything else you need help with?
    Gallo SHOULD be a 75 or so

  6. #6
    Member the portable man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    i think the rating scale is from 25-100 this year instead of 50-100, either that or a few more rating categories were added

    a 56 isnt necessarily bad tho, gallo is high in certain areas and u have to use his strengths in that case for him to be effective

    my player is @ 48 right now and hes beasting in training camp against hughes and mario west lmao

  7. #7
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,464
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by the portable man
    i think the rating scale is from 25-100 this year instead of 50-100, either that or a few more rating categories were added

    a 56 isnt necessarily bad tho, gallo is high in certain areas and u have to use his strengths in that case for him to be effective

    my player is @ 48 right now and hes beasting in training camp against hughes and mario west lmao
    yea it takes forever to level up but i can't stand why the game slows up and lags when you play in the NBA as suppose to the summer league games. For some reason when there are alot of fans the game slows down...its frustrating, the only bad thing about 2k10

Similar Threads

  1. 2009 Draft Fantasy GM Game
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: Jul 05, 2009, 09:43
  2. Trade Watch: Top big men on the block
    By _______√ictory_______ in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jan 29, 2009, 22:26
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jun 15, 2008, 21:56
  4. Trade: ZRandolph for Lamar Odom
    By CoolClyde in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Apr 06, 2008, 00:19
  5. If you could undo one trade or signing
    By GetRealistic in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Mar 29, 2007, 13:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •