Uh-Oh....I smell Tension Around NY/NJ

Blumatic

Rotation player
I really do hope the TT incident motivates the Knicks. If they have any pride they will attack hard on tuesday. They need to stop bricking because as soon as the Nets rebound they are off. I've seen the Nets playoff run for two years. I have never realized how fast they were until they went against my team. It has never been stopped. Yo can't stop their running game. They have to prevent it. And that starts on the offensive end. They need to take high percentage shots. More Shots in the post ( man I wish we had Rasheed). They Knicks need to worry more about the offensive rebounding than defensive. They need to body up on their opponents. Isiah needs to inject a lil "BAD BOY" serum into their blood. Frank Williams has already shown signs of it by pushing Jason Kidd.

kevin

Benchwarmer
In thepost it said that RJ could possibly be suspended for getting up and walking on the court when the whole FW Kidd incident happend but theres not really a good chance of suspension so I hear.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
obviously i wouldnt mind rj sitting out... but i havent heard a word until this forum....
yea fw knocked down kidd. i loved that and thats more of wat we need. of course the refs didnt call a foul on kidd for standing over fw... :evil: :flippa:

p