Going to the Season Opener!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I will be in Miami wearing my Frazier throwback repping for NYC. Anyone else gonna be there? Go Knicks!

metrocard

Legend
This message is hidden because TR1LL10N is on your ignore list.

LMAO!!! EATADICK*****!!!!

Yo...on to some relevant...we should (exlcuding those on my ignore list) go to a Knicks game on some Knicksonline shit...let me kno if you guys want to set that up sometime in the winter...I'll take you guys out to some drinks or a get together in the Bronx, no homo.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
This message is hidden because TR1LL10N is on your ignore list.

LMAO!!! EATADICK*****!!!!

Yo...on to some relevant...we should (exlcuding those on my ignore list) go to a Knicks game on some Knicksonline shit...let me kno if you guys want to set that up sometime in the winter...I'll take you guys out to some drinks or a get together in the Bronx, no homo.

We get it...you log off to read my posts and log on and pretend like you don't know what I said but are too stupid to mask it by repeating exactly what I said.

Midget brain, midget stature, midget dick all with a giant ego! Say hi to Sam Cassell the pimple faced transvestite pig for me.

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
cool , close enought to take any pics???? I plan on going in the beginning of December*when they come to atl with plenty of homegrown pics of women in jerseys and of course the best court pics i can get..

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
cool , close enought to take any pics???? I plan on going in the beginning of september when they come to atl with plenty of homegrown pics of women in jerseys and of course the best court pics i can get..

Wait. You plan on going in the beginning of September? Hate to break it to you but it's the middle of October.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
cool , close enought to take any pics???? I plan on going in the beginning of september when they come to atl with plenty of homegrown pics of women in jerseys and of course the best court pics i can get..

I should be able to snap some shots if I'm not too drunk or too busy verbally abusing Heat fans.