How are we supposed to win with Chris Duhorn as our Point Guard?

KingCharles34

All Star
The guy is a bum, one of the worst starting point guards we have ever had. Can we please bring Charlie Ward back out of retirement, Mark Jackson, or someone....anyone. I cant stand to watch Duhorn. Our team is a complete mess and it all starts with this bum.

Then we got bums like Jeffries, Hughes, and Robinson hoistin up shots from wherever the feel like it. Wheres the discipline on this team? I havent even been able to watch that much of them, I cant stand it.

Theres very little, if anything that I like about this team at this point. The only reason why i like them is because they are the Knicks and I have been a fan of them for probably about 15 years now. I cannot stand our entire team...The only player that might be a keeper is Gallinari, even though we shoulda picked Lopez.

How many games are we gonna win this year, 30? Is Lebron James or Dwayne Wade gonna want to go to a team that is barely capable of winning 30 games? What is our plan for the future? To keep drafting a bunch of projects and hope to get lucky with one of them? What kind of a team has Chris Duhorn as their starting point guard for 2 straight years?

We look more like a circus act then a basketball team :barf:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i agree man, we need to play douglas more cause i wanna see him as our starter our team would be more fluid cause he actually is a PG

Paul1355

All Star
Hold the phone

The guy is a bum, one of the worst starting point guards we have ever had. Can we please bring Charlie Ward back out of retirement, Mark Jackson, or someone....anyone. I cant stand to watch Duhorn. Our team is a complete mess and it all starts with this bum.

Then we got bums like Jeffries, Hughes, and Robinson hoistin up shots from wherever the feel like it. Wheres the discipline on this team? I havent even been able to watch that much of them, I cant stand it.

Theres very little, if anything that I like about this team at this point. The only reason why i like them is because they are the Knicks and I have been a fan of them for probably about 15 years now. I cannot stand our entire team...The only player that might be a keeper is Gallinari, even though we shoulda picked Lopez.

How many games are we gonna win this year, 30? Is Lebron James or Dwayne Wade gonna want to go to a team that is barely capable of winning 30 games? What is our plan for the future? To keep drafting a bunch of projects and hope to get lucky with one of them? What kind of a team has Chris Duhorn as their starting point guard for 2 straight years?

What do you expect? An allstar? You forget that before Mike D over used him in the second half of last season and that he was carrying our team. Here are the facts: He makes the three point shots...he has a pass first mentality...provides some defense..and is good in the club house...and he has one year left on his contract and was worth more than the 5 million he got last year.

Why knock this guy? Okay I agree he is not our "PG of the future" but that's why we are hoping that Douglas turns into a nice player because we know he is better defensively and has much more speed than Duhon. Duhon is a decent starter and a solid backup..we never expected to get a Rajon Rondo.

Calm down and wait for the development of Douglas and the possibility of signing a better PG in 2010. For now we stick with simplicity and Duhon is exactly that. And he is not horrible or a cancer on this team like a Q Rich was.

End of this hater thread.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Real Posters Beware

This thread as started for pure shock factor! Do not take the bait

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows why Duhon is our current starting PG. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would realize that we tried really hard to upgrade the position all Summer, from trying to draft one to trying to nab one in free agency

This Thread is simply about starting another Marbury war -peep thread starters over exaggerated sig-, this thread was not started to spark any intelligent Knick conversation, but for some new poster to earn a few cheap rep points and pats on the back for a way over done argument.

We all know Duhon is probably in the bottom 3 in terms of starting NBA PGs, thanks for the news flash!

Rady really needs to weed out such threads and posters because they are really the only downfall to a good Knicks site.

KBlack25

Starter
This thread as started for pure shock factor! Do not take the bait

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows why Duhon is our current starting PG. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would realize that we tried really hard to upgrade the position all Summer, from trying to draft one to trying to nab one in free agency

This Thread is simply about starting another Marbury war -peep thread starters over exaggerated sig-, this thread was not started to spark any intelligent Knick conversation, but for some new poster to earn a few cheap rep points and pats on the back for a way over done argument.

We all know Duhon is probably in the bottom 3 in terms of starting NBA PGs, thanks for the news flash!

Rady really needs to weed out such threads and posters because they are really the only downfall to a good Knicks site.

+1...too true

metrocard

Legend

Co-sign...
We need some players on this team.